There are 214 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
I have been trying to tellya

"But he is not the guy"

LOL

Dude can make all the throws he needs to in this offense. Doesn't have the strongest arm,...but alot of QB's haven't,....so not sure why it's harped on so much here.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The play I referenced a page back. Niners are only up one score on 3rd and 2. BCB gives no f**ks and uncorks a pearl to CMC.

Gorgeous.
The play I referenced a page back. Niners are only up one score on 3rd and 2. BCB gives no f**ks and uncorks a pearl to CMC.

That's a beautiful throw. Accurate and right in stride.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Eddie_D:
His arm is a lot better than most QBs. Every throw is a tight spiral. It has some crazy rotation to keep it that tight. He also reminds me of Rodgers. The man throws into coverage but accurate to allow receivers to run.

For example this game I Mahomes and Love hitting wide open guys downfield while today most of Brock's throws were in windows.

I have been trying to tellya

"But he is not the guy"

LOL

I think too many people are judging him off of his arm in college, which it's exponentially better than it was then *#{ not even close. His arm is way more than enough and will most likely keep getting better.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That's a beautiful throw. Accurate and right in stride.

a key to this beautiful throw is how CMC ran that route, had the defender thinking he was running an out then took it up field. Look at that separation and the anticipation throw. Thing of beauty.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Dec 3, 2023 at 6:24 PM ]
The rams have super rebounded. They may make the playoffs and seattle miss it. All of our remaining games are huge and we need to win out (as of now). Need Philly to lose a game.

super critical we get the bye and home field
Originally posted by tankle104:
The rams have super rebounded. They may make the playoffs and seattle miss it. All of our remaining games are huge and we need to win out (as of now). Need Philly to lose a game.

I bet Dallas spanks the Eagles soon
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
yeah he threw 4 TD's but those were mostly YAC, no Air yards

and he threw it to really good players so doesnt count

Loser also needs a head coach to get things done.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Jimmy's butthole would have puckered up so tight that ball have sailed out of bounds lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Next week at Dallas 👀

Eagles are in a tough spot. Which is super weird to say for a 10-2 team. Lmao! But they're in serious jeopardy of being a wild card team.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Next week at Dallas 👀

Dak is rolling with that ridiculous snap count of his
Are there any Purdy haters left in this forum?
The throw to CMC on the fade/wheel was a thing of beauty. Purdy feathered it right into CMC's hands.

Initially i thought he overshot him then mid throw I realize it was perfect. Beautiful pass.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for bud49.
I seen a lot of times in this game and past games, Plays where Jimmy would have checked it down but not Purdy it is always looking to the second and third level. Hell of a QB appreciate what we are seeing right now.
[ Edited by bud49 on Dec 3, 2023 at 6:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone