There are 193 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Chase is a Brock fan. His reaction this morning.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Montana:
I have been saying forever now, Brock Brees:)

Yeah, it was crazy how long Hurts held onto the ball..idk if arrogant or just doesn't see what's going on.

He's just an overrated qb. Good guy, but he is the product of the system unlike Brock. He gets his a*****e fisted for TDs and has the best oline in football. Eagles fans will b***h about that but besides physical traits Hurts doesn't do anything better than Brock.

a*****e fisted? Bwahaha.

Yeah, it was crazy how long Hurts held onto the ball..idk if arrogant or just doesn't see what's going on.

Why? Because he isn't 6'4 and hes white?
Originally posted by Jcool:

What
I like the way Brock responded after a terrible start in that 1st quarter. Nothing was going right but the D did their part and help Philly to 2 FGs and that left an opening.
They're arguing on ESPN, wanting to see if Brock can come back with 14pts down to the Eagles, instead of 6pts, to be convinced of Brock. Incredible lol
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 4, 2023 at 7:28 AM ]
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Top 5 QB In the league. Possibly top 3.

Mahommes
burrow (when healthy)
Brock Montana

those are my top 3.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Mahommes
burrow (when healthy)
Brock Montana

those are my top 3.

im still putting Allen there as well
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Insane Brees-like accuracy, and way above average arm strength and supercomputing processor. He's a generational QB talent teamed up with a Generational coaching talent. Oh yeah, he's pretty mobile too.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Originally posted by ritz126:

Mahommes
burrow (when healthy)
Brock Montana

those are my top 3.

Yeah, Allen is in my top 4. I think Brock, Allen, mahommes, and burrow are the best in the league - pound for pound. Guys you want leading your team.

allen May get the edge right now, he's been playing at a top level for a while. To me, Brock's a top 5 no doubt though.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Giedi:

Insane Brees-like accuracy, and way above average arm strength and supercomputing processor. He's a generational QB talent teamed up with a Generational coaching talent. Oh yeah, he's pretty mobile too.

man i was worried when he got hit on the elbow on his run
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Like I have been saying forever, we would have won the SB had we not had injuries.

Yeah, it would have been a storybook ending. That's OK. Brock is stronger for it, and so is Kyle. The OLine did a hell of a job and Burford held up well as guard against that Eagle DLine. The right side of the OLine is beginning to block well. All in all, who knows, but if Brock plays as long as Tom, those multiple super bowls have to be in the mix with Brock's sheer progress as a QB year in and year out.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Giedi:

man i was worried when he got hit on the elbow on his run

Oh boy, same. I yelled at the TV - very uncharacteristic of me. I saw Jimmy Garoppolo's knee injury (but saw an elbow injury) all over again, until I saw Brock get up and head back to the huddle.
Originally posted by ritz126:

Mahommes
burrow (when healthy)
Brock Montana

those are my top 3.

Yeah, Allen is in my top 4. I think Brock, Allen, mahommes, and burrow are the best in the league - pound for pound. Guys you want leading your team.

allen May get the edge right now, he's been playing at a top level for a while. To me, Brock's a top 5 no doubt though.

agreed thats where i personally have him

1) Mahomes
2 Burrow
3) Allen
4) Lamar
5) Purdy
Share 49ersWebzone