There are 212 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There's not even a picture next to Brock Purdy's name on vegasinsider odds website
Brock>Dak and it's not even close
Originally posted by Montana:
Brock>Dak and it's not even close

When dak actually wins against a good team, I'll give him props. Until then, he's just like jimmy. When he's good, he's good. When it isn't going well, hes ass. He was literally dumbfounded and lost when playing us.

i want to spank him again in the playoffs.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Brocky Balboa is the perfect QB for our offense, for Kyle, and for the players around him... I would not trade for any QB on the planet over him, Shanalynch keep him healthy and invest in more OL talent please.

I think maybe Mahomes, that's it. But I say that in a vacuum... because I don't think Mahomes would be a good fit with Shanahan.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

This is when Brock got us roll'n

Was looking for this play on the official NFL YouTube highlights video and was disappointed that they skipped it. They showed the 12-yard play to Aiyuk right before it, but without this play to Kittle, it would've been our third straight three-and-out. Instead it turned into our first of six TD drives. To me this was the biggest turning point of the game; showed that our offense could be in a big slump for a quarter but then still get rolling (isn't that what Purdy's critics wanted from him??)

Such an underrated play. Too bad he didn't run around like a headless chicken first, then it would have made the highlights.

We know other qb would panic when they see Aiyuk stumbled. Brock rock cool looked left BOOM! To Kittle
Originally posted by mattster03:
There's not even a picture next to Brock Purdy's name on vegasinsider odds website

Insert your neighborhood high school kid
Brocky Balboa is the perfect QB for our offense, for Kyle, and for the players around him... I would not trade for any QB on the planet over him, Shanalynch keep him healthy and invest in more OL talent please.

I think maybe Mahomes, that's it. But I say that in a vacuum... because I don't think Mahomes would be a good fit with Shanahan.

I remember folks saying they would take Caleb Williams over Brock
Back over the 4:1 Touchdown to Int Ratio mark
The hot takes shows love Purdy. Even Shannon Sharpe, Dan Orlovsky and Steven A Smith. They are throwing out stuff like "front runner for MVP."

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 4, 2023 at 9:23 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I've had this strange feeling since last year that we lucked into something super special, so I don't really want Brock replaced by anyone. his talent, personality, leadership, and contract should help us nab a few Super Bowls in the next three years.

it feels like we lucked into the next montana or Brady. I'm not saying he will ever be as great as them, but there is something special about this guy that I believe is going to do remarkable things here. He's capable of it. Those random picks that defy everything and accomplish special things.

he has a LONG way to go, but we are witnessing one of the greatest nfl stories ever. Let's hope it ends with at least one Lombardi, but I'll take 4 or 5 😍
[ Edited by tankle104 on Dec 4, 2023 at 9:26 AM ]

oh man.. list them.. roast them.. then ban them
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The hot takes shows love Purdy. Even Shannon Sharpe, Dan Orlovsky and Steven A Smith. They are throwing out stuff like "front runner for MVP."

Yeah I hear Stephen A say Brock is the front runner, no doubt.

crazy that 6 months ago we were fighting over if he will play in the start of the season and/or if he will be the starter.

now we are wondering if he will take down the nfl mvp. That would make him an all pro. Lol f**kin hard to wrap our heads around how much he's taken this by storm.

Its literally felt like his team since the first snap.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Yeah I hear Stephen A say Brock is the front runner, no doubt.

crazy that 6 months ago we were fighting over if he will play in the start of the season and/or if he will be the starter.

now we are wondering if he will take down the nfl mvp. That would make him an all pro. Lol f**kin hard to wrap our heads around how much he's taken this by storm.

Its literally felt like his team since the first snap.

It's obvious if you watch him play he has it. It always was.
now I anxiously await the update from our ol boy Steve Ruiz
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Dec 4, 2023 at 9:27 AM ]
now I anxiously await the update from our ol boy Steve Ruiz

Brock will drop in his rankings.
Share 49ersWebzone