LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 231 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seems like Kyle has a bit of confidence in him. Especially throwing it with no time outs
Originally posted by q0c0p:
bye jimmy

whoa... really?
I'm a little surprised that he looks as calm as he does. He's throwing okay and seems to get the ball out quickly. We'll see what happens in the 2nd half after adjustments are made.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I'm a little surprised that he looks as calm as he does. He's throwing okay and seems to get the ball out quickly. We'll see what happens in the 2nd half after adjustments are made.

I'm pretty sure he had a bunch of starts in college. Could be wrong
Dude is better than Jimmy!

Let Purdy cook!
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:

I'm pretty sure he had a bunch of starts in college. Could be wrong

He played the full four years. Constantly doing zero coverage against him is probably a bad idea.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Let Purdy cook!

Slow down son. You have seen one half of football with no game plan built around him and going against a team with no film to prepare for him.

Way too soon to be making these types of statements.
Yeah let's not get carried away.. Purdy has some really nice qualities but he isn't on Jimmy's level right now, even with this small sample size so far.

It's a positive and negative he's had to come in late in the season. Concern about Jimmy being able to come back this year because it happened so late in the year but the only silver lining is it gave Purdy more time in the offense.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
may this thread have thousands of pages

+1. For all the right reasons
Needs some work in that QB sneak.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Purdy has HEART let's goooo!
He's securing his own future as Backup at the very least

Plenty of backup QBs have gone off in emergency duty

Common for them to say it was sudden and unexpected so they didnt have time to think about it

Follow up game comes and they stink bc pressure hits during the week and opposing team game plans for them
Kid has balls for sure. I see why they kept him.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Let Purdy cook!
Crazy. But Purdy looks like a long term QB2 for us
Share 49ersWebzone