LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 151 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Meh, can't stand Vick, don't give a s**t about what he has to say.

Vick and RG3 both compliment Purdy a lot. Especially RG3. They aren't complete tools like SCAM Newton.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 22, 2023 at 5:56 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Vick and RG3 both compliment Purdy a lot. Especially RG3. They are complete tools like SCAM Newton.

Gonna guess that comment about not liking Vick is due to off the field behavior.

Not going to find a lot of fans among Dog lovers.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Dec 22, 2023 at 5:55 PM ]
Vick and RG3 both compliment Purdy a lot. Especially RG3. They are complete tools like SCAM Newton.

RG3 sure dresses better than Sham
nvm
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Dec 22, 2023 at 6:49 PM ]
Meh, can't stand Vick, don't give a s**t about what he has to say.

Ive met him, he's a good guy despite his reputation with dogs
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Dec 22, 2023 at 5:55 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Gonna guess that comment about not liking Vick is due to off the field behavior.

Not goin to find a lot of fans among Dog lovers.

I am actually more of a cat person lol but yeah, f**k that guy. Fk the Eagles always

RG3 sure dresses better than Sham

Yeah how can anybody take him seriously with that hat and outfit? That alone should tell you a lot.
Yeah how can anybody take him seriously with that hat and outfit? That alone should tell you a lot.

"Welcome to Hot Dog on a Stick, my name is Cam. Can I interest you in a free sample?" Lol
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Brock will win or lose the MVP award on Christmas night. JMO, his team is going head to head with the last hope some of these talking heads have at having a final excuse has to why Brock will not be MVP. Every other QB they have thrown out ahead of Brock, Brock has out paced in head to head competition. So this is their last hope for a QB to over take him.
Originally posted by bud49:
Brock will win or lose the MVP award on Christmas night. JMO, his team is going head to head with the last hope some of these talking heads have at having a final excuse has to why Brock will not be MVP. Every other QB they have thrown out ahead of Brock, Brock has out paced in head to head competition. So this is their last hope for a QB to over take him.

True but Lamar's season is absolutely NOT MVP worthy win or lose. But yeah they will try to give it to him should he win. Just to unfairly keep it away from Purdy.

He's certainly getting a lot of run here for someone who shouldn't be taken seriously.

His clothes don't mean s**t in any case. Different styles for different people.

It's good we have a QB good enough to start building up a religious following… and bad too, lol.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
He's certainly getting a lot of run here for someone who shouldn't be taken seriously.

His clothes don't mean s**t in any case. Different styles for different people.

It's good we have a QB good enough to start building up a religious following… and bad too, lol.
You know what's next..

Though, I kinda prefer
[ Edited by Montana on Dec 22, 2023 at 6:15 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
BTW…are we as Niner fans seriously claiming Shanahan is infallible? I mean…come on.
stop extreme posting. not one person said this lol

just post by your original handle "Furlow"

I unmuted you to see what all the buzz was about. Good lord I should have left you blocked lol.

Wait Wait Wait....my head's all messed up now. I thought this was Furlow from earlier???:

Originally posted by jimmy3233:
LMFAO at ppl crying about corner routes. Dude is dropping dimes 50 yards downfield (I could give a f**k less if it isn't a so called corner route LOL).
Hes on a HOF trajectory. A real NFL QB that can process and go through all this reads in 2 secs.

Not some dumb athlete that goes through 2 reads tops and then runs (aka Lamar, Hurts, Murray, etc).

Hella confused now...

Not afraid to argue with you either. I post from this handle and this handle only.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Bro you don't like talking about emotions?

How many times do I have to say I am not a bro? Lol ..doe a deer a female deer 🎶

Damn my bad. I see "Montana" and I just think of a guy. My apologies, AGAIN.
Damn my bad. I see "Montana" and I just think of a guy. My apologies, AGAIN.

No worries lol
Share 49ersWebzone