LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 263 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What gives me optimism about Purdy is that he was efficient on third down. Fear less, made tough throws into tight windows, off script plays.

Just a natural instinct for the game. Not saying he will be an all time great, but deserves to be in this league after tonight.
Hate to say it but Brock has Cousin's moxie
The other impressive thing about his performance---Shanahan trusted him to throw 37 times.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
The other impressive thing about his performance---Shanahan trusted him to throw 37 times.

And go for it twice.
We ride with you, kid. Let's get that sixth.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
man he can get the ball out quick
Originally posted by JMC52:
man he can get the ball out quick

That throw over the middle to Kittle with d00ds coming was peak QB.
Originally posted by tankle104:
What gives me optimism about Purdy is that he was efficient on third down. Fear less, made tough throws into tight windows, off script plays.

Just a natural instinct for the game. Not saying he will be an all time great, but deserves to be in this league after tonight.

So this.

I'm rootin big time for Purdy.
BROCK THE NEXT KIRK COUSINS PURDY
I don't have confidence we can win in the playoffs with Purdy, but he sure played well enough today. Especially considering the circumstances.

Nice job kid.

Excellent knowledge of the offense and extremely accurate. Quick release. No juice on the ball though. Would have loved to see a deep shot.
Originally posted by picklejuice:
BROCK THE NEXT KIRK COUSINS PURDY

I called this, it could happen lol...
he can only get better from this point
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Wubbie:

And go for it twice.

I agree. It says alot.
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
Excellent knowledge of the offense and extremely accurate. Quick release. No juice on the ball though. Would have loved to see a deep shot.

Tis would have been tough. They brought pressure all game trying to get him to breakdown. It would have had to have been a designed rollout or play action which we don't have much in the playbook.
Share 49ersWebzone