There are 330 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Furlow:

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Furlow:
I was referring to Amy Trask saying there were 7 terrific QB's left, and Brock Purdy.

I realized it after I replied, and edited in the part about missing the joke, lol.

Whatever one thinks of Brock it is insanity to think either of these two QBs are terrific.

Apparently if you were drafted in the first, you are always terrific. If not, you're just lucky and riding coat tails. Lol

that stupid B couldn't even get a positive cash flow of the raiders. She was part of selecting the terrific russell
Originally posted by tankle104:
Apparently if you were drafted in the first, you are always terrific. If not, you're just lucky and riding coat tails. Lol

that stupid B couldn't even get a positive cash flow of the raiders. She was part of selecting the terrific russell

I honestly like Amy Trask based on the limited things I've heard from her in past interviews.

This opinion was just terrible. It is what it is.

I honestly like Amy Trask based on the limited things I've heard from her in past interviews.

amy trash

I've heard Krueger and Damon say that she is a good kind person. Essentially what you said, it was just a horrible take and dumb thing to say but she isn't a bad person.

I've heard Krueger and Damon say that she is a good kind person. Essentially what you said, it was just a horrible take and dumb thing to say but she isn't a bad person.

Anyone regardless how good kind of a person they are, still trying to say Purdy has not been one of the best QBs since the Dolphins and Buccaneers game last year is a flat out idiot when it comes to football. Point blank period
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Anyone regardless how good kind of a person they are, still trying to say Purdy has not been one of the best QBs since the Dolphins and Buccaneers game last year is a flat out idiot when it comes to football. Point blank period

I just chalked her up as a typical raider loving moron. Lmao when someone knocks a niner, who is clearly a good player, I just figure they're jealous.
Hey Amy! Guess it's three and then Brock. Clown.
Originally posted by 1ovydog:
Hey Amy! Guess it's three and then Brock. Clown.

Some terrific QBs throwing some bad INTs…
When jimmy played well and stunk in crunch time we always said we preferred someone that could close out the game. Brock closed out the game. We won, in part, because he remained poised at the end and jlove (who outplayed Brock almost the entire game) didn't.

lets hope we don't see any rain next week or in Vegas

Originally posted by 5thSFG:
When jimmy played well and stunk in crunch time we always said we preferred someone that could close out the game. Brock closed out the game. We won, in part, because he remained poised at the end and jlove (who outplayed Brock almost the entire game) didn't.

We can safely rule out rain in Vegas.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

It's not raining next week and Vegas is in a dome.

Pretty confident rain won't be an issue in Vegas
  • Cosmo

Did you miss that nugget Phoenix posted which featured her blowing smoke about Hue Jackson being one of the best offensive coaches in the league?
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Did you miss that nugget Phoenix posted which featured her blowing smoke about Hue Jackson being one of the best offensive coaches in the league?

I mean she clearly is coming up short in football evals.
Share 49ersWebzone