There are 325 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Yeah dome, it is raining today though lol..Vegas also gets gustnados, monsoons and crazy flooding it can be kinda wild lol

Ive only been when it was insanely hot. No worries as I'm usually bleeding money and hammered in the climate controlled indoor environments, lol.
Brock's struggle with a wet ball, again was problematic. Don't know if a dry leather glove will help but anyone who has played golf in central CA in August, with no golf glove will surely recognize how having a dry hand helps immensely with holding onto the club. For Brock with a R hand golf glove I believe with some practice he will get accustomed to it, and will enable him to hold onto a wet ball much , much easier. I know , I know he has tried but just can't get the feel of a glove , and his passes agree with that. But yesterday, with the wet ball he was throwing high and behind , low and in front, plus other variations….none of them good.

Honestly, if he just stays with it, (a glove) and uses a wet ball, who knows what an entire off year of practice like that will do. There is one thing , however, that he can't continue and that is to be unable to get a wet ball to go where he wants it. So, no, it probably won't help for the one or two remaining gams this yr, but a full off season throwing a wet ball wearing a DRY golf glove… i think it is his only answer. There is no question , the ball just comes out different than Brock wants it to when thrown wet. This is just being patient and taking the time to learn throwing a wet ball using a Dry glove.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Brock's struggle with a wet ball, again was problematic. Don't know if a dry leather glove will help but anyone who has played golf in central CA in August, with no golf glove will surely recognize how having a dry hand helps immensely with holding onto the club. For Brock with a R hand golf glove I believe with some practice he will get accustomed to it, and will enable him to hold onto a wet ball much , much easier. I know , I know he has tried but just can't get the feel of a glove , and his passes agree with that. But yesterday, with the wet ball he was throwing high and behind , low and in front, plus other variations….none of them good.

Honestly, if he just stays with it, (a glove) and uses a wet ball, who knows what an entire off year of practice like that will do. There is one thing , however, that he can't continue and that is to be unable to get a wet ball to go where he wants it. So, no, it probably won't help for the one or two remaining gams this yr, but a full off season throwing a wet ball wearing a DRY golf glove… i think it is his only answer. There is no question , the ball just comes out different than Brock wants it to when thrown wet. This is just being patient and taking the time to learn throwing a wet ball using a Dry glove.

Agree. He needs to wear a glove in these situation and get use to it
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Stop. He's terrific.

Goff? Lol, he's not. He's an average QB with an elite supporting group.

* I think I missed a joke (hopefully)

Goff is a good QB. A great WR and an emerging rookie TE is not even close to an "elite supporting group."

His offensive line is super elite. Better than ours and he has really good weapons. He has a huge amount of help there.
lol
Man fook the lions. They have a really nice supporting cast but we are going to wreak havoc on Goff and show him who has the better supporting Cast.
lol

Lmao poor b*****d.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Man fook the lions. They have a really nice supporting cast but we are going to wreak havoc on Goff and show him who has the better supporting Cast.

We're one of probably 3-4 teams that do.
lol

lol

More like Zoners checking the skies lol

How many wins does Brock have against 1st round picks?
Originally posted by YACBros85:

I wanna know
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by YACBros85:

5 this year, 6 including playoffs.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

I have 7 this season including playoffs and 8 if you count Tua from last season
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Cosmo:

I have 7 this season including playoffs and 8 if you count Tua from last season

Maybe I counted wrong. Kyler only played 1 game vs us this year, which brings up the question of whether or not to count the same quarterback for multiple losses, since we beat him and Stafford twice last year.
Share 49ersWebzone