There are 178 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
What we learned from this game is that in order for Brock to be in position to lead a game-winning drive our team has to play terrible for the majority of the game. So yes let's not do that again. Let's just win comfortably. It means our team played like they should. Both offense and Defense.

No kidding! Check 'that' box and move on. I like comfortable wins.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
QBs miss reads…it's part of the game.

Not when the games on the line. Allen blew it, pure and simple. Physically he's an absolute stud but his football IQ is a tad bit lacking. It is what it is.

lol so a WR making $96M dropping potential game winning catches is not an issue? "That just happens" Please.

Allen had a guy open in the EZ. He was trying to win the game not tie it. Took a shot on 2nd down. He's made that throw plenty. Romo even said it was the same play he scored a TD on with Gabe Davis earlier in the yr vs KC. Like anything that's a TD everyone is saying something different. Didn't work out. He's an idiot for missing Diggs on underneath.

WTF was that 3rd down call? Play never had a chance. Basically asking Allen to make something out of nothing. Like they have for years.

Mahomes has done the same s**t…saying he wouldn't have attempted that pass is a bad take.
Amy Trask going into the 81/82 championship weekend: "we have 3 terrific QBs left….and Joe Montana"
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
QBs miss reads…it's part of the game.

Not when the games on the line. Allen blew it, pure and simple. Physically he's an absolute stud but his football IQ is a tad bit lacking. It is what it is.

lol so a WR making $96M dropping potential game winning catches is not an issue? "That just happens" Please.

Allen had a guy open in the EZ. He was trying to win the game not tie it. Took a shot on 2nd down. He's made that throw plenty. Romo even said it was the same play he scored a TD on with Gabe Davis earlier in the yr vs KC. Like anything that's a TD everyone is saying something different. Didn't work out. He's an idiot for missing Diggs on underneath.

WTF was that 3rd down call? Play never had a chance. Basically asking Allen to make something out of nothing. Like they have for years.

Mahomes has done the same s**t…saying he wouldn't have attempted that pass is a bad take.

I think the difference we keep seeing between KC and BUF, one team has a HOF coach and the other team doesn't.

lol just agitating a fan base for the hell of it
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I think the difference we keep seeing between KC and BUF, one team has a HOF coach and the other team doesn't.

There was nothing wrong with the coaching yesterday. Allen messed up the big moment.

Bills were also severely shorthanded on defense.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 22, 2024 at 9:20 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

There was nothing wrong with the coaching yesterday. Allen messed up the big moment.

That punt fake was clownish and wasn't even close.

And thats the rub. So basically if the 9ers don't do what the Chiefs did in 2019 it doesnt count.

Always moving the goalposts.

Had a numbers advantage. Just didn't execute.

Joe Brady is a fantastic OC that finally has Allen going in the right direction. Be a shame if they blow it all up because Josh tried to play hero ball at the wrong time.

And thats the rub. So basically if the 9ers don't do what the Chiefs did in 2019 it doesnt count.

Always moving the goalposts.

Trolling gets you paid

Had a numbers advantage. Just didn't execute.

Joe Brady is a fantastic OC that finally has Allen going in the right direction. Be a shame if they blow it all up because Josh tried to play hero ball at the wrong time.

Reid > McDermott, I don't know how you can argue otherwise, not an easy position. That's what these games come down to. Not surprising to see Harbaugh vs Reid, that's two elite HOF coaches. McDermott bowing out in postseason like always, despite having a true MVP level QB.

Sean McDermott is overrated imo.

on offense overall it's always been uncreative and stale.

tons of Bills fans out here and it's truly wild watching Allen do what he does. Like I said he's Brett Favre 2.0. He's gotta make chicken salad out of chicken s**t…that team is not overly talented.

fwiw think I'm gonna go to Bills/49ers game in 2024.

Uh oh, somebody is mad. #1 pick overall, 1 double digit TD season and 4 1000 yd seasons. Lol Jerry Rice better than him from age 34-39 than Key was from 24-29. Definition of a #2 WR.
Colin cowherd just taking a dump on Brock this morning, even when we win the Super Bowl they are going to continue to discount him

If I owned the bills.. I'd do anything to hire harbaugh. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone