LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 241 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Hate to say it but Brock has Cousin's moxie

I dont see it. Cousins is far more talented and accurate on intermediate and long throws.
Purdy finds ways to get first downs in all kinds of ways while under pressure, where Cousins is the opposite. When play is not working, hes got nothing to offer. But Cousins is a superior QB from throwing point of view, not even a conversation.

Did anyone else think he played in the confines of Jimmy G's gameplan, with all the throws over the middle?

The big mistake was the INT, but I feel that's a play you go for when you've developed more chemistry with your receivers.

This was so filthy

I hear that, but he was so accurate short I would have loved to see one shot to Ayuik
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
I hear that, but he was so accurate short I would have loved to see one shot to Ayuik

It was intercepted by Howard…
Man if he just had more arm strength, we'd have the perfect QB.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Game ball to Purdy boy
Direct quote from Kyle:

"He's got some balls out there"

lol
"He's got some balls out there" - Kyle just said live on air to the reporters lol... then he apologized for saying it that way lol..

Originally posted by Overkill:
Direct quote from Kyle:

"He's got some balls out there"

lol

Hahaha heard it as well
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Man if he just had more arm strength, we'd have the perfect QB.

He flung it so fast cmc couldn't haul it in, in the end zone.

I don't know if he's got deep ball ability.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Did anyone else think he played in the confines of Jimmy G's gameplan, with all the throws over the middle?

The big mistake was the INT, but I feel that's a play you go for when you've developed more chemistry with your receivers.
His INT wasn't a big mistake, it was a calculated play. He had single coverage, threw it to one of his playmakers, pass wasn't great and got intercepted. But if the WR makes that catch then we are in business still. In essence it was like a punt as it got the Phins the ball inside their own 20. Would have been smarter on the Phins play to just swat the ball down then to intercept it.
Time for us to all rally around Brock Purdy. We can still win the SB with him.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
"He's got some balls out there" - Kyle just said live on air to the reporters lol... then he apologized for saying it that way lol..

Exactly what I said. Well, he's our guy now. So let it rip.
Share 49ersWebzone