Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 162 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by dj43:
Allen is the new Steve Young - until he gets that monkey off his back by coming through in the clutch, he will just be a talented guy who can't get it done when it matters the most.

Allen was replacing a QB in Buffalo who won multiple Superbowl titles?

More like the modern Peytonicus Manning who can't beat Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Junior.
Brock Purdy was able to do what Josh Allen wasn't. And it had nothing to with the players around him. Allen had guys open on both the 2nd and 3rd down plays and didn't throw it to them. And the bad decision to he did choose he had the guy open also and made a bad throw.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I really hope Purdy stays true to himself, plays his game and doesn't try to push it all all over just prove the yappers wrong,
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
40 air yards! *NOT* a weak arm by any measure.
[ Edited by Giedi on Jan 22, 2024 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Giedi:

Kind of looked under thrown, but with a dry ball it might have been pretty close to right
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Without Trent, Brock would probably dead. Lmao

That's when Brock started playing. Trent blocking like it's his son at QB lol.

Not a coincidence that Trent hasn't allowed a sack since Brock started, this is what a QB with great pocket presence and mobility does for the O line.
Brocky 3K
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I credit Brock's success to the man no one talks about in the media.

Brian Griese.

Very very true.

hmm didn't expect us to be favored. Interesting.

Vegas knows

Originally posted by Giedi:

That was a beautiful dime. Couldn't of thrown it better. Hit him in stride - he threw that after rolling out too.

brock actually did good against man. It was the zone that we struggled against.

I'm guessing that Vegas knows there are no more rain games in the way and there is no way the 49ers turn it over 5 times again. With those two things in mind...I can see the logic.
Originally posted by boast:

Vegas knows
Vegas knows to steal money.

well that didn't last long. Lol he may be going to Arizona now since that's where the coach just went to and he's from there.
Originally posted by Mankster:

I'm guessing that Vegas knows there are no more rain games in the way and there is no way the 49ers turn it over 5 times again. With those two things in mind...I can see the logic.

LETS GO!!! I want a super bowl so damn bad. Never experienced one and I've been a diehard for as long as I can remmeber.

i think once we get one, I'll be able to calm down and take defeats better. Lol right now, it hurts so bad cause I've wanted one for decades now and have had nothing but heart break.
Share 49ersWebzone