Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 196 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
40 air yards! *NOT* a weak arm by any measure.

*If Josh Allen does that...OMFG ELITE!!!

*Purdy does it...it's forgotten and never mentioned lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
lol leave it to Pat, baby!

lets go Ocho!

Lol I like the way BP dresses but I am from NV, totally cool with the next door cowboy vibe haha. And who gives an F about that s**t anyway haha. If you see him close up in person..he is f**king athletic as s**t dude. Guy has more legs than KFC, his core is Brock solid man haha. Not average looking at all. Total fierce athlete 🔥
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

How does he match up vs. Detroit?

well that didn't last long. Lol he may be going to Arizona now since that's where the coach just went to and he's from there.

It's the dumbest thing ever. You should sign the transfer sheet while you show up to move in. Not just ooooook this college, oops no this one now.
Originally posted by random49er:

We are their worst god damn nightmare.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mankster:

hmm didn't expect us to be favored. Interesting.

I'm guessing that Vegas knows there are no more rain games in the way and there is no way the 49ers turn it over 5 times again. With those two things in mind...I can see the logic.

LETS GO!!! I want a super bowl so damn bad. Never experienced one and I've been a diehard for as long as I can remmeber.

i think once we get one, I'll be able to calm down and take defeats better. Lol right now, it hurts so bad cause I've wanted one for decades now and have had nothing but heart break.

Do some research on the Niners in the 60's and 70's. The heartbreaking losses are right up there with the last 10 years, and most of them were to the Cowboys. I didn't start watching until the late 70's when I was about 6-7 years old, but my dad told me all about those dark years. He HATED the Cowboys so much. The Catch for him was unbelievable.
  • Cosmo

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Mankster:

hmm didn't expect us to be favored. Interesting.

I'm guessing that Vegas knows there are no more rain games in the way and there is no way the 49ers turn it over 5 times again. With those two things in mind...I can see the logic.

LETS GO!!! I want a super bowl so damn bad. Never experienced one and I've been a diehard for as long as I can remmeber.

i think once we get one, I'll be able to calm down and take defeats better. Lol right now, it hurts so bad cause I've wanted one for decades now and have had nothing but heart break.

Do some research on the Niners in the 60's and 70's. The heartbreaking losses are right up there with the last 10 years, and most of them were to the Cowboys. I didn't start watching until the late 70's when I was about 6-7 years old, but my dad told me all about those dark years. He HATED the Cowboys so much. The Catch for him was unbelievable.

Yeah I know all about that. Lol when I was like 14, I read everytbing possible about the 49ers history - including the dark times. One of the reasons I fell in love with the team was cause of their rich history and being first class. Harbaugh years were the first time I experienced playoffs though.

IN THE MOFKN RAIN TOO

In the fking rain!
I am tired about hearing about Josh Allen..ok..everyone's dream boy..well guess what? He isn't here now and guess who is? BP faced so much adversity, I thought we were dunzo in the 3rd..but BP turned into Montana that last drive. 💥 BOOM
Originally posted by random49er:

We are their worst god damn nightmare.

That's right we are LFG!!!
Purdy is getting absolutely crucified today. f**k all the haters
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Purdy is getting absolutely crucified today. f**k all the haters

yep, so is the team from national AND local media. its really depressing stuff tbh
Originally posted by NYniner85:

we all knew this was gonna be the media's standpoint this week

Wondering if Clark is crying during this or not.
Share 49ersWebzone