Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 179 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
if niners lose Acho gonna be like "I had a real hard time pretending to defend purdy."
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Giedi:
40 air yards! *NOT* a weak arm by any measure.

Kind of looked under thrown, but with a dry ball it might have been pretty close to right

Haha😁

And yet the National Media Narrative is that Purdy has a *weak* minus arm. Personally, i think his arm is just a step below the Patrick's and the Josh's of the NFL.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

hmm didn't expect us to be favored. Interesting.

Whoa! Us favored against the Ravens?
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Montana:

IN THE MOFKN RAIN TOO

In the fking rain!
I am tired about hearing about Josh Allen..ok..everyone's dream boy..well guess what? He isn't here now and guess who is? BP faced so much adversity, I thought we were dunzo in the 3rd..but BP turned into Montana that last drive. 💥 BOOM

That 252 by Brock is an eye opener for me cause it didn't look like he threw for that much in the rain. The Packers moving the ball on our defense felt like Love had more yards passing lol

It's true, human perception is, you only remember the bad more than the good.

Everyone should rewatch the offense, it'll be a much different experience than on Saturday

I think it was just uncharacteristic and not what we expected - so it seemed horrific.

we are going to beat the f**kin brakes off of Detroit. Show that Campbell is a good coach, Kyle is an elite coach.

if we can pressure Goff, which their injuries help with that, Goff will make mistakes and we will dominate.

i believe the offense is going to have a MASSIVE rebound game.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
40 air yards! *NOT* a weak arm by any measure.

*If Josh Allen does that...OMFG ELITE!!!

*Purdy does it...it's forgotten and never mentioned lol

Agree 💯%, its insane that the national media is so ignorant. But then again it takes a while for the truth to get out while lies pretty much has traveled around the world several thousand times.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This is Jimmy G/Alex Smith s**t. Hope we can chalk it up to one game in bad conditions and not a trend.

facts on facts on facts! #preach #brockhard
Ryan Clark sounds like a p***y if he was afraid to be honest in his opinion of BP up until today.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

This is Jimmy G/Alex Smith s**t. Hope we can chalk it up to one game in bad conditions and not a trend.
i will blame the wet ball, until i can't anymore

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Purdy is getting absolutely crucified today. f**k all the haters

Some of the Cards homers here were quite effusive in their praise of him.

They talked about his struggles but also said that when things are going wrong and you're playing poorly and the conditions suck, that being able to step up in spite of everything else going on is a sign of growth and that it was his most impressive moment as a 49er, including last years playoffs.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I don't think Aiyuk is as open as it seems - the defenders don't come forward until Brock is throwing. If he made that throw, it would of been like the jennings throw. Amazing.

brock def struggled at times and it wasn't his best performance, but outside of hitting wide open guys cause our defenders fell, what did love do? He had one awesome throw on third down. Otherwise, he was just as bad if not worse than Brock. I don't get how someone can watch both w s come away amazed by love and hate on Brock.

love has been in the league twice as long as Brock (mastering the system) and nearly as many starts. So if some will dis Brock, they need to keep that same energy for love.
Haha😁

And yet the National Media Narrative is that Purdy has a *weak* minus arm. Personally, i think his arm is just a step below the Patrick's and the Josh's of the NFL.

• Cosmo

hmm didn't expect us to be favored. Interesting.

Whoa! Us favored against the Ravens?

Of course we should be. That loss on Xmas didn't show the Ravens were better, it showed that everyone has a bad game sometimes. The Niners had more rushing, passing and total yards. Aside from the first one, the interceptions were fluky, lucky bounces that I don't see happening again, at least not all in the same game. Vegas oddsmakers know all of this, which is why IDGAF what talking heads are saying.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Purdy is getting absolutely crucified today. f**k all the haters

Some of the Cards homers here were quite effusive in their praise of him.

They talked about his struggles but also said that when things are going wrong and you're playing poorly and the conditions suck, that being able to step up in spite of everything else going on is a sign of growth and that it was his most impressive moment as a 49er, including last years playoffs.

You see that's how I remember how everyone used to talk about QBs in the past. People nowadays don't seem to value grit.
Share 49ersWebzone