LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 157 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 4ML:
I stopped watching these "debate" shows a lot time ago. Probably like 10-12 years ago. I'll see some clips here and there on Twitter but avoid them like plague. They can only make you dumber imho.

There's so much better content available. Those shows are pure trash and definitely outdated IMO.
brock purdy isn't elite because he doesn't play the game as athletically gifted stylistically like a johs allen or a patrick mahomes or a jordan love or that one guy on the ravens but he is a better qb than all of them!
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jan 22, 2024 at 9:17 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I stopped watching these "debate" shows a lot time ago. Probably like 10-12 years ago. I'll see some clips here and there on Twitter but avoid them like plague. They can only make you dumber imho.

There's so much better content available. Those shows are pure trash and definitely outdated IMO.

I find local content creators to have much better opinions (although there is a wave of homerism with them) but I am a homer so....
Lol, Florio missed the news that 49ers would've given Brady the job, now he's trying to stir up the s**t for clicks. Purdy set franchise records and the kid cannot catch a break.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/brock-purdy-49ers-wanted-to-make-tom-brady-the-starter-in-2023

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/does-2023-interest-in-tom-brady-mean-49ers-will-consider-alternatives-to-brock-purdy-in-2024

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/kyle-shanahan-brock-purdy-had-a-few-too-many-missed-throws-against-packers
[ Edited by Youngone on Jan 22, 2024 at 9:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Crown:
I find local content creators to have much better opinions (although there is a wave of homerism with them) but I am a homer so....

I can't do it. I think they're so bad with exceptions here and there.

There's something for everybody though with such a wide variety of options.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

was this posted earlier? either way i like!

Man that is humorously interesting to say the least. Juice is yelling at George to "park his ass" there right after he starts to motion. It's nearly a delay of game and Walla, long ass TD run. oh sorry correction, it's actually Brock yelling at George to "stay there stay there" after juice was signaling him to go in motion.

Pretty impressive for a 2nd year QB. He is in complete control.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Man that is humorously interesting to say the least. Juice is yelling at George to "park his ass" there right after he starts to motion. It's nearly a delay of game and Walla, long ass TD run. oh sorry correction, it's actually Brock yelling at George to "stay there stay there" after juice was signaling him to go in motion.

That's Woerner..
Originally posted by libertyforever:

What's wild is the more I review the game - it wasn't as horrific as it seemed. It def wasn't a good game but Brock was a couple missed throws away from a 30+ Point game again (obviously helped by CMCs runs).

it felt like we only put up 3 points all game. Lol like it was the 2011 NFCC where we were like 1/11 on third downs, but we were 10/16 on third downs.

Originally posted by tankle104:

AIN'T his fault he's hardly playing from behind !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:

It kind of is.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

It kind of is.

TALK to me baby... how is that our 2nd year QB hardly needs to make a come back and be his fault?
TALK to me baby... how is that our 2nd year QB hardly needs to make a come back and be his fault?

Because he and the offense score too many points to be in that position normally. That's partially Brock's fault (responsibility)
Share 49ersWebzone