LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 217 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:

When Brock can get a few roughing the passer calls his way and flopped like Mahomes,, Brock ain't in the same tier.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Brock is gonna be fired up for this game:

1. Barely played in the one last season thanks to the injury.

2. Massive disrespect from the media.

Think about how this game must have motivated him during his rehab… would he ever get back there, can he actually be a long-term starter in the league?

He's got to be so pumped for this game.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Brock is gonna be fired up for this game:

1. Barely played in the one last season thanks to the injury.

2. Massive disrespect from the media.

Think about how this game must have motivated him during his rehab… would he ever get back there, can he actually be a long-term starter in the league?

He's got to be so pumped for this game.

George Kittle also. I'm sure a whole bunch of guys on the team might feel the same. Let's go!
  • thl408
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

When Brock can get a few roughing the passer calls his way and flopped like Mahomes,, Brock ain't in the same tier.

Don't forget about being such a liked QB that offensive holding is no longer called.
Perhaps Brock should start dating Adell, or Katy Perry, or whichever music artist teeny bopper girls like, Bruno Mars or something.
I was wrong about the rain, but I do believe that it was tough for Brock to start a playoff game after 21 days off, which is a hard reset for a QB, especially a 24 year old one. I would have played him for a quarter or half in the Rams game, but that's hindsight and not important anymore. He persevered through weather, rust, and losing a top player, and here he is in the NFCCG. I expect to see the Brock we know, i'm really excited to watch him play on Sunday.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Don't forget about being such a liked QB that offensive holding is no longer called.
Perhaps Brock should start dating Adell, or Katy Perry, or whichever music artist teeny bopper girls like, Bruno Mars or something.

Brock could start rescuing orphans from a fire and the refs would be like "you should of prevented the fire in the first place " *flag
Did anyone else watch the QB School? JT not really a fan of some of what we are doing on O.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Did anyone else watch the QB School? JT not really a fan of some of what we are doing on O.

He is like that for most of the videos though. I don't think he's a fan of Kyle's overall playcalling.
Not sure if posted , but this is a very good point Uncle Sherm makes.

Sherm Defends Brock

He is like that for most of the videos though. I don't think he's a fan of Kyle's overall playcalling.

He's very much set in the Mike Martz passing system is the way to call plays. If you can ignore the bias the breakdowns are good.

I'd say the video was about 50/50. He complimented the design on multiple plays, and he was critical of elements on multiple plays. His issues with the offense are nearly always related to the dropback passing game… and he's not a fan of the motions and shifts that start players 5 yards behind the LoS.
Originally posted by BP13:
I was wrong about the rain, but I do believe that it was tough for Brock to start a playoff game after 21 days off, which is a hard reset for a QB, especially a 24 year old one. I would have played him for a quarter or half in the Rams game, but that's hindsight and not important anymore. He persevered through weather, rust, and losing a top player, and here he is in the NFCCG. I expect to see the Brock we know, i'm really excited to watch him play on Sunday.

ONLY weather can slow down B-Rock Steady Purdy !!

The Browns game showed it, tho it was BAD MOODY RYSIN who really cost us the game on that one..

then last Sunday, B-Rock really showed why he in trouble when the rain comes down..
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

I'd say the video was about 50/50. He complimented the design on multiple plays, and he was critical of elements on multiple plays. His issues with the offense are nearly always related to the dropback passing game… and he's not a fan of the motions and shifts that start players 5 yards behind the LoS.

players being cmc
I wonder the logic
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
players being cmc
I wonder the logic

Clean release
Share 49ersWebzone