There are 255 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
A certain few speak facts and then theres the majority of ignore facts. I could see if Purdy dinked and dunked his way to the NFCC like Alex Smith did, then I wouldn't be so defensive. But Purdy throws dimes and is probably the most poised QB in the NFL. Purdy is #1 in the NFL when facing pressure, how is that a game manager or system QB??

#1 when facing pressure? Dude is #1 at just about everything.

Ironic that the same people will also not give Kyle Coach of the Year.

Purdy can't be MVP, his weapons and coach/system are too good.

Kyle can't be coach of the year, his QB and weapons are too good.

Aiyuk can't be all-pro, his QB and coach/system are too good.

So does that mean, John Lynch, GM of the year?

I would say yes. His 2022 draft was almost as good as the 1979 draft. (So far )

Not as good as the 1979 or 1981 drafts. Each of those netted a future HOF players as well as several players that were big contributors to winning more than one SB. Even though 1979 produced Montaqna and Clark , 1981 got Lott, Wright, Williamson and others that started or played a lot on that 1st SB team. All the DBs made the Pro Bowl
impressive yet depressing . Lol

lions DC saying Brock has montana traits 😍😍😎😎
It's Friday, I'm in Love 🎶

With Brock Purdy

Originally posted by tankle104:

That black n white pic is 🔥
Originally posted by Montana:

With Brock Purdy

I've been looking so long at these pictures of {BROCK PURDY} that I almost believe that they're real....
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 26, 2024 at 9:52 AM ]
DO IT FOR BARK PURDY

Originally posted by Montana:

With Brock Purdy

tha cuure
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I'm putting a lot of faith in Brock this week. If he struggles this Sunday, even if the team wins, I will be VERY worried going into the SB and next season. I think he's seen enough in his young career for him to take off now. Can't get frazzled every time he almost throws a pick, or if the weather is bad, or if one of his key players goes down.

I think he went a long ways this last week addressing some of those demons, but I want him coming out this Sunday and putting all those controversies to bed. Not an average game. Not a good game. Not an excellent game. A lights-out game that makes us look like the team to beat in the Super Bowl.

Comeon Brock. Do it ! And let them see you do it !

Brock is a victim of his own talent regarding his critics. Most qb with physical talent run around making plays all over, until they realized they can't consistently do it to win games, it's more efficient to get the ball out to the other guys to let them make plays. The offense as a whole can attack the defense in different ways and different area of the field. Ironically they will eventually become more tilted toward a game manager. Steve Young in his early days with the Niners avoiding sacks, running around making huge highlight plays, but as he became more efficient in the pocket, he didn't need to run around making plays as much. He sees himself as an orchestrator. Mahomes was making highlights all over his first few years. Eventually he had to learn to take what the defense gives you, be patient, while moving the chains to continue drives.

Brock didn't need that running around period while he learns to be efficient. He was already there quick processing, timing, accuracy, get the ball out in his first game. Your elite game manager

People who voted Purdy as one of the finalists for MVP have all this opinion. Not everyone in the world outside 49ers fandom is a hater.

Lions are 0-1
the loss was 41-10
could be worse
we have a rich history
I do think DET will be motivated out of their minds, to get the team to a franchise first Super Bowl
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
it's not his fault, his kicker missed the game tying fg. but on the other hand, moody missing the game winning fg vs cleveleand doesn't matter, that loss is still on brock
Allen had Diggs on a crosser for a first down on their last drive. He want for the kill shot and missed. Josh Allen suffers from Hero Syndrome. They worship him up here (I'm in Buffalo) and he can do no wrong.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Lions are 0-1
the loss was 41-10
could be worse
we have a rich history
I do think DET will be motivated out of their minds, to get the team to a franchise first Super Bowl

I think our boys will be motivated out of their minds to make the super bowl too 😏😈
Share 49ersWebzone