Shut the Faulk up lol
Faulker !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
shutup b***h

Shut the Faulk up lol
Faulker !

isnt that loser busy groping hairdressers ?
shutup b***h
Marshall just salty that CMC is out here stuntin like he used to. Lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Ryan Clark has a punchable face

so if I'm to understand his latest quote " Brock Purdy is playing for his job this Sunday"

like how does Ryan know that? Is he on the coaching staff or ownership group?

I understand that they're supposed to say outlandish things for ratings, but that's just a straight out Lie

he said that?!?! wtf

"I believe that Brock Purdy's playing for his job. As great as he's been the entire season, the way that he's executed, you hear rumors that they spoke to Tom Brady, he's always going to face something as Mister Irrelevant that you face as an undrafted free agent," Clark said.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Marshall just salty that CMC is out here stuntin like he used to. Lol

Word
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
shutup b***h

Shut the Faulk up lol
Faulker !

ya'll in here dropping f bombs
So many punchable faces these past couple months
All of the negative press from the outside is to the Niners advantage. I thought we peaked twice this year, after the cowboys and going into the Baltimore game. We started getting too high on ourselves. I like where we're at now. And I expect us to cover and the OVER to hit. I expect scoring, and I think Brock may have one of his 4-0 TD-INT games.

• DrEll
  • Veteran

so if I'm to understand his latest quote " Brock Purdy is playing for his job this Sunday"

I understand that they're supposed to say outlandish things for ratings, but that's just a straight out Lie

he said that?!?! wtf

"I believe that Brock Purdy's playing for his job. As great as he's been the entire season, the way that he's executed, you hear rumors that they spoke to Tom Brady, he's always going to face something as Mister Irrelevant that you face as an undrafted free agent," Clark said.

It's funny how these guys think alike. Nick Wright also said that if the Niners lost, there's no guarantee Brock comes back as starter next season. They must have a WhatsApp chat going amongst themselves where they come up with these talking points lol…

he said that?!?! wtf

The whole TB thing was taken out of context. Yes we were interested as it came from Brock himself. But what people fail to mention is that this was during the midst of the uncertainty regarding Brock's elbow and whether he would even be able to play this year.
So many punchable faces these past couple months

wheres kenny norton when you need him
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
The whole TB thing was taken out of context. Yes we were interested as it came from Brock himself. But what people fail to mention is that this was during the midst of the uncertainty regarding Brock's elbow and whether he would even be able to play this year.

yep, kyle and john always want contingency plans
yep, kyle and john always want contingency plans

It's really more of a story about them not being confident in that 2nd guy. We are trying to win... couldn't just bank on Brock being healthy this year.
Share 49ersWebzone