Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Montana:
So many punchable faces these past couple months

wheres kenny norton when you need him

Lol, loved this!!

Originally posted by Crown:
"I believe that Brock Purdy's playing for his job. As great as he's been the entire season, the way that he's executed, you hear rumors that they spoke to Tom Brady, he's always going to face something as Mister Irrelevant that you face as an undrafted free agent," Clark said.

Eat s**t and die, Clark.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Eat s**t and die, Clark.

Lol
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Montana:
So many punchable faces these past couple months

Lol, loved this!!

This too

Faulk was a great player but his analysis was just ass.

It was lazy. We have all seen the dozens of layered throws Purdy has made. And this guy thinks it was a one time lucky play that should be picked. WTF.

Greg Jennings..jfc. Dude is braindead from CTE.
brock is better than patrick mahomes. f that guy
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jan 26, 2024 at 5:54 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Brock with the refs would be pretty dominating ngl.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Ryan Clark has a punchable face

so if I'm to understand his latest quote " Brock Purdy is playing for his job this Sunday"

like how does Ryan know that? Is he on the coaching staff or ownership group?

I understand that they're supposed to say outlandish things for ratings, but that's just a straight out Lie

he said that?!?! wtf

"I believe that Brock Purdy's playing for his job. As great as he's been the entire season, the way that he's executed, you hear rumors that they spoke to Tom Brady, he's always going to face something as Mister Irrelevant that you face as an undrafted free agent," Clark said.

It's funny how these guys think alike. Nick Wright also said that if the Niners lost, there's no guarantee Brock comes back as starter next season. They must have a WhatsApp chat going amongst themselves where they come up with these talking points lol…

These shows all bite off of each other's own stats and gee whiz stories. This was actually a positive thing, but once the first show (whatever it was) mentioned that Joe Montana had 3 picks in the Catch game, but no one remembers because he led the drive that ended in the catch, they all told that story like it was the first time. I remember watching Shannon Sharpe be like "Did you know Stephen A that Joe Montana had 3 picks? Did you know?" I'm just like shut up you just heard that on another show

Originally posted by picklejuice:

ya...no lol
  • Cosmo

so if I'm to understand his latest quote " Brock Purdy is playing for his job this Sunday"

I understand that they're supposed to say outlandish things for ratings, but that's just a straight out Lie

he said that?!?! wtf

I used to like Ryan Clark, but listening to him say over and over again that Goff is a better QB than Brock, I'm feeling like some of these dudes are just trolling now. Hearing them say that he throws 5 yard passes that our receivers turn into 50 yard TDs is irrefutable proof that they aren't watching the games or dissecting the stats.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

he said that?!?! wtf

I used to like Ryan Clark, but listening to him say over and over again that Goff is a better QB than Brock, I'm feeling like some of these dudes are just trolling now. Hearing them say that he throws 5 yard passes that our receivers turn into 50 yard TDs is irrefutable proof that they aren't watching the games or dissecting the stats.

They see a couple highlights and go off that. I posted the stat early this month, 49ers were a little better than middle of the pack in YAC.

They are still living in the past and think Brock is Jimmy and that we're still top of the league in YAC.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

he said that?!?! wtf

The fragile egos of some of these highly drafted players on full display. If Brock can go out there and make it look easy, what does that say about the guys drafted 1 or 2 overall?
[ Edited by BP13 on Jan 26, 2024 at 6:56 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:

Eat s**t and die, Clark.

The only reason the 49ers would even speak to Brady, providing they actually did, is due to Brock's elbow injury, and concerns that it would not heal in time. That was the only concern and reason for speaking to Brady. As it turns out, Brock was more than ready. Case closed. Pursuit of Brady, over. Not needed.
Share 49ersWebzone