There are 304 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Crown:
Rain? not sure.

Alcohol? I typically wait until after the game to drink.
I hate getting plastered and not remembering all the highs and lows.

Lolol last time I was drunk while game was when we played the Eagles..sure made that Lenoir hit way more funny! Haha. I was dying lol

I actually remember that night.

I was yelling at you to get an uber.
Originally posted by Crown:
I actually remember that night.

I was yelling at you to get an uber.

I always Uber
Let's Goooooo Brockyyyy!! Can't wait to see him cook those Lions
If our skill positions are the avengers, does that mean brock is nick fury? I like to think he is professor x leading the x men
When I was younger I would have cared more about all the talk about Brock Purdy and whether he's elite or not. Either way, we're going to find out pretty soon what the 49ers have in Purdy. Talk is cheap and these things will be resolved on the field.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
When I was younger I would have cared more about all the talk about Brock Purdy and whether he's elite or not. Either way, we're going to find out pretty soon what the 49ers have in Purdy. Talk is cheap and these things will be resolved on the field.

Love that, thats what I love about football. Prove it on the field
BCB going off today
I honestly think his low salary is another thing people question. Because they keep comparing it to others. When he gets a raise it will be more in line with the other playoff QB'S. Ridiculous but true.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I honestly think his low salary is another thing people question. Because they keep comparing it to others. When he gets a raise it will be more in line with the other playoff QB'S. Ridiculous but true.

Moneyball captured exactly why Brock is getting.scrutiny. Here's the thing, they said the same about Joe Montana and again about Tom Brady. Brock's going to show us what the 49ers have very soon.

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
If our skill positions are the avengers, does that mean brock is nick fury? I like to think he is professor x leading the x men

I would say NERD, but I'm also a comic book guy, and love the MCU, & FOX X-Men movies, so I'm a NERD too lol, I think he's Professor X, weapons are The X-Men, so I agree.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I would say NERD, but I'm also a comic book guy, and love the MCU, & FOX X-Men movies, so I'm a NERD too lol, I think he's Professor X, weapons are The X-Men, so I agree.

He's the young Professor X.
As long as Purdy stays within himself and doesn't try to be Mahomes the Niners will be fine. He just needs to execute the game plan and make a few plays when things break down. Don't force too many passes and the Niners win. The defense needs to get pressure on Goff. A couple of early sacks will mess with his head.
Originally posted by bzborow1:

This. Disregard the hype/doubters, go win SBs.
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Yes very true, so James McAvoy's Professor X.
Originally posted by 49erF90:

He's CAPTAIN AMERICA
Share 49ersWebzone