There are 277 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Dude was getting it done however he could. In the face of adversity he just kept on pushing.

• Disp
  • Veteran
Clutch as f**king f**k. Love you Brock!
So many s**t talkers in the game thread.

This guy was in THE TRENCHES with dudes coming all game.

He was so deadly with his legs.

I can't be happier with him.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Brock Montana Baby!!!!
Kid has ice in his veins. i dont know if people understand how hard it is to do this in the playoffs. Some QBs just have it.
THATS MY GAME MANAGER!!!
Do you all believe now?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Kid has ice in his veins. i dont know if people understand how hard it is to do this in the playoffs. Some QBs just have it.

Biggest comeback in the history of the NFL championship!
Two weeks in a row. Purdy won this one. No doubt. He is him.

So who should we target at QB this offseason? I heard some people think we need a new QB.
Sam Francisco 49ers have more post season wins that any other franchise!

Compare Brock to Lamar earlier today. Purdy will still get slandered and people will make a million excuses for Lamar though.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Compare Brock to Lamar earlier today. Purdy will still get slandered and people will make a million excuses for Lamar though.

Lamar's a better player. And that's okay.
I called him out and he proved me wrong. Had one hell of a second half. Kid has resolve for sure!
Share 49ersWebzone