QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swayze:
THATS MY GAME MANAGER!!!

MVG - Most Valuable Game manager.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
I called him out and he proved me wrong. Had one hell of a second half. Kid has resolve for sure!

Doesn't flinch an inch.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Kid has ice in his veins. i dont know if people understand how hard it is to do this in the playoffs. Some QBs just have it.

Yup
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Love my QB.

Brock is undefeated in games where he starts and finishes!! This guy is so young and has lead us to the super bowl.

i had this weird feeling at halftime that we still had a chance. I felt good about the offense - I was just down on the defense.

back 2 back comebacks! WHAT THE f**k ARE THEY GONNA SAY NOW?!
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Kid has ice in his veins. i dont know if people understand how hard it is to do this in the playoffs. Some QBs just have it.

Yup

Reminds me of the 2019 chiefs and how they were down double digits in all their games, including the super bowl.

I've never felt more comfortable with us being down and potentially coming back. Need the defense to step it the f**k up.
He is so good with processing and finding the open receiver within structure, but when that doesn't work, he can still make crazy impromptu plays or scramble with his legs.
System qb my ass, this kid isn't perfect but continues to get better and is about as big of a gamer as you can ask for. Hell of a 2nd half by brick bringing us back.
Let's see more designed runs for Brock! Dude has wheels and those runs were HUUUGE for us.

Like Steve

PUT SOME RESPECT ON HIS MOFKN NAME!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Yup

Reminds me of the 2019 chiefs and how they were down double digits in all their games, including the super bowl.

I've never felt more comfortable with us being down and potentially coming back. Need the defense to step it the f**k up.

Ya these are the type of games that makes teams dangerous.
I always believed in you Brock! Not so much in our defense haha
I hope he's gonna be ready. KC presents a much more difficult challenge with elite CB's and and an aggressive pass rush that comes from everywhere.

49ers will have to do a much better job establishing the run early, something Baltimore struggled with.
Share 49ersWebzone