There are 166 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Came
Originally posted by lamontb:
Sad but true. He's not it

Oh look another pathetic .___. Lmao now what do you have to say hater?????
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JC_916:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
We're still looking for a QB

Lmaooooooo. Wall of shame post right here folks.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
We're still looking for a QB

I came here just to find all these posts to spot light for WALL OF SHAME. pathetic

Crap I put some stupid ones up.

but on the defense.

I never talk ish about BP.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Would Shanny even consider Darnold?

Lmaooooo Darnold? Dude are you even a niner fan ???
Had he not gotten hurt this would be his 2nd trip to the superbowl

He shook the Lions best LB and tackler on this play. Just an incredible play that reminded me of the times Russell Wilson burned the 49ers just when they thought they had him contained.
Originally posted by Crown:
Wow a QB missed a throw?

Mahomes missed a throw today.

Lamar missed a throw today.

Goff missed a throw today.

what are you even trying to say? ?????

That he missed throws when he had time too. To suggest he never missed throws with time is incorrect.

Two weeks in a row Brock hasn't been his best but he stepped up and made plays when it counted. That's the takeaway.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He shook the Lions best LB and tackler on this play. Just an incredible play that reminded me of the times Russell Wilson burned the 49ers just when they thought they had him contained.

And he runs and dives head first. Though I prefer he not to, I admire his aggressiveness to make something happen.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 28, 2024 at 7:47 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Crown:
Wow a QB missed a throw?

Mahomes missed a throw today.

Lamar missed a throw today.

Goff missed a throw today.

what are you even trying to say? ?????

That he missed throws when he had time too. To suggest he never missed throws with time is incorrect.

Two weeks in a row Brock hasn't been his best but he stepped up and made plays when it counted. That's the takeaway.

Okay.

Every QB misses throws in every game.

You are not breaking news. You are cherry picking for a negative narrative.

he won the game like a bad ass overcoming his own mistakes.
Cool. Calm. Collect. Has a great sense of the moment that you can't really teach.

Originally posted by random49er:
Why do we have the need to lie to ourselves after games? What kinda therapy are we enacting here? lol.

Call a spade a spade and enjoy the damn victory.

Lol you're Hella mad bro...I mean completely devastated Brock let them down from 17. Don't cry...WE ARE GOING TO THE SB!@@ LFG!!!
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Dude was getting it done however he could. In the face of adversity he just kept on pushing.

man....if only we had a mobile qb will wheels.....

oh.....wait.....

This is called being a MOFKN PLAY MAKER! GAME CHANGER!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Brock is undefeated in games where he starts and finishes!! This guy is so young and has lead us to the super bowl.

i had this weird feeling at halftime that we still had a chance. I felt good about the offense - I was just down on the defense.

back 2 back comebacks! WHAT THE f**k ARE THEY GONNA SAY NOW?!

What is it in the playoffs 4-0 or 4-1 depending on how you look at it.... either way that is still impressive.

Defense is averaging 24ish points given up per game in the last 2 playoffs...to hold a 4-1 record against playoff teams during that stretch is not too shabby. That is not winning with defense...
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Condolences. How's Lance doing?

LMao Dude is a troll but I don't want to block him just quite yet. He's crying right now, now that we are going to the SB and his boy wonder is 3rd stringer and forgetton about. OOPSSS
Share 49ersWebzone