There are 273 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:

this dummy took the lions. Lol he's a dingbat

He probably dropped 6 figs on the bet.
Look, I get it, Purdy had a handful of crappy throws, particularly early on, but going back over this game.. The kid made some huge plays under pressure.

Three huge runs for first downs.

The touchdown threaded between two defenders.

The escape from a sack to hit Juice on the sideline.

The third down throw to Jennings where only he could get it (amazing catch by JJ too)

Without some of these plays, Niners would've been done.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Look, I get it, Purdy had a handful of crappy throws, particularly early on, but going back over this game.. The kid made some huge plays under pressure.

The third down throw to Jennings where only he could get it (amazing catch by JJ too)

Not dunking on JG but he could never have pulled that off.

Niners came up.

Dont @ me.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Is he going to get credit or are these next two weeks going to be unbearable?
You know it wasn't really a comeback….

Brock Purdy won this game. End of story. When everyone else faltered; coaching (all game); both lines; he persevered along with deebo and aiyuk.

I f**king love this guy and would walk into a forest fire with him. He made the biggest most important comeback in franchise history. He's going to the super bowl. He just turned 24. He was rattled and came down from it.

Only seen a seasoned Young so stuff like this.

Thank you Brock. For the most improbable Niners victory in history
Anyone talking s**t about Purdy can suck my balls. His scrambles in the 2nd half were THE deciding factor.
  • titan
  • Veteran
They better rethink this MVP!!! Brock Purdy just willed and carried the team to the Super Bowl
His alma mater

• Antix
  • Veteran
How much farther can the goalposts move? They're already in parking lot.
You want to get some of those scripted early layups and get him rolling early
they can't cover BA so they will grab all game, be ready for it

Playoff football is different for QBs. It is often sloppy. If you look at history you rarely get your best play from your QB in the playoffs. They just have so much pressure on them. He didnt have as bad as a first half as people were trying to make it. They only have the ball 4 times and two of those drives were scoring(missed FG) drives. But being able to play your best football when you have to have it. Only the greats have that.
After we beat Green Bay last week, someone said that it reminded them of how the Wilson led Seahawks would always win. Lol

We just pulled off a huge NFCC comeback win just like Wilson did there against Green Bay.

god damn this feels good!
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Anyone talking s**t about Purdy can suck my balls. His scrambles in the 2nd half were THE deciding factor.

I actually hope he takes off more in the super bowl. He's so quick that he can easily get more first downs if he goes for it.

the scramble where he threw that first down pass to 44 was beautiful too.
Originally posted by tankle104:
After we beat Green Bay last week, someone said that it reminded them of how the Wilson led Seahawks would always win. Lol

We just pulled off a huge NFCC comeback win just like Wilson did there against Green Bay.

god damn this feels good!

I'll take a dominating superbowl win against an afc west team
LOL
Share 49ersWebzone