QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Montana:
OH you are back from the dead?

Lol I wad so discouraged that 1st half I stopped watchin for a bit there but then tuned back in later in the 2nd lol was with a friend and we were hanging and me yelling from time to time during game. My friend doesn't care about football lol. And wanted to keep talking about dumb crap I don't care about haha.

HaHa

I am normally MR Positive but I had some bad moments as well.

Agree, but that Turnover gave me a bit of hope, but not going to lie, I thought the game was over by halftime.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I'd like to see Purdy run more...just scramble and slide and pick up cheap yardage, give defenses one more thing to think about. He has a good burst. Actually had one of the fastest 10 yard splits at the combine.

Brock's 10 yard split is 1.55. For comparison Jahmyr Gibbs was 1.53.

It's good that he put that on film. KC will have to plan for it! Hopefully it makes them scared and opens some better passing lanes!
Brock_STAR "Lamar Jackson" Purdy.

He make big runs. Win game.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 28, 2024 at 8:42 PM ]
HaHa

Lol I am out of it..I was trying to figure out what MR meant..derp
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

Lol I wad so discouraged that 1st half I stopped watchin for a bit there but then tuned back in later in the 2nd lol was with a friend and we were hanging and me yelling from time to time during game. My friend doesn't care about football lol. And wanted to keep talking about dumb crap I don't care about haha.

HaHa

Agree, but that Turnover gave me a bit of hope, but not going to lie, I thought the game was over by halftime.

Same. I was already planning for the off-season 😐. I'm glad I stuck around tonwarch the rest of it though. Epic comeback.

first people to embrace each other? Brock & Kyle. Freakin beautiful m - exactly what this organization needed.
Originally posted by Baldie:

HaHa

Same. I was already planning for the off-season 😐. I'm glad I stuck around tonwarch the rest of it though. Epic comeback.

I didn't think it was over but I told myself that if we don't score after halftime, it's over. Then we had the wildest freakin comeback. I'm so amped

lol challenge accepted
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
HaHa

Lol I am out of it..I was trying to figure out what MR meant..derp

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:

HaHa

Defense was that bad! Dre had some solid plays that finally got our 1st 3 and out and Bosa had some good pressure. Those 2 stepped up big time, Lions could've put up more points.
Originally posted by tankle104:

first people to embrace each other? Brock & Kyle. Freakin beautiful m - exactly what this organization needed.

You gotta love it

I always had confidence in Brock..just not the defense. This is pretty damn sweet!!!

ocho believed before the game! He's cool with me 😎
2 weeks to prepare certainly favors the younger QB
Share 49ersWebzone