There are 161 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by tankle104:

first people to embrace each other? Brock & Kyle. Freakin beautiful m - exactly what this organization needed.

You gotta love it

I always had confidence in Brock..just not the defense. This is pretty damn sweet!!!

Same. I never felt like 17 was too much to overcome. I was worried that we weren't going to be able to get stops.
If Lamar made those 3 escapes like Brock lol

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 28, 2024 at 8:48 PM ]
He ran faster than ever on those scrambles
Same. I never felt like 17 was too much to overcome. I was worried that we weren't going to be able to get stops.

Ya i was just waiting for the offense to turn it on, the defense scared the s**t out of me

Exactly!!! I thought they were doing Purdy dirty lol. I was like no way..we have this qb and you are going to bed OK lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I'd like to see Purdy run more...just scramble and slide and pick up cheap yardage, give defenses one more thing to think about. He has a good burst. Actually had one of the fastest 10 yard splits at the combine.

Brock's 10 yard split is 1.55. For comparison Jahmyr Gibbs was 1.53.

It's good that he put that on film. KC will have to plan for it! Hopefully it makes them scared and opens some better passing lanes!

I think one of the ways the offense can expand is a bit more of those moving pockets and scramble drills. Or even options off the scramble drills. Brock is just the 3rd youngest QB to start in the Superbowl. I think, he was younger than Mahomes.
Can we take Lamar and Dak's All-Pro's and give them to Purdy already? Embarrassing that they won it over him.

I like how this man's opinion can be altered if he sees the evidence. Hell yeah!

His co-hosts are junk, clear none of them actually watch the players they give commentary on. I'm fine if you want to say Brock ain't as good as someone else or doesn't deserve xyz, just back it up - none of them do. Shady is king of the backhanded compliment and just looks like a dunce
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Ya i was just waiting for the offense to turn it on, the defense scared the s**t out of me

It wasn't the offense. The worry was if the defense gonna bleed more while the offense trynna come back.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
If Lamar made those 3 escapes like Brock lol

How in the world did that happen?

Brock Purdy

It wasn't the offense. The worry was if the defense gonna bleed more while the offense trynna come back.

Exactly..it gets to the point where it feels like the bleeding won't stop..I mean damn what a comeback!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

I actually didnt know he was that fast.

he had wheels.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

I actually didnt know he was that fast.

he had wheels.

He ran like a 4.8 in the combine but he looked 4.6 on that lol. He's a baller.
Originally posted by Montana:

Exactly..it gets to the point where it feels like the bleeding won't stop..I mean damn what a comeback!!

I was so stressed, I had to go hand wash the dishes lol The wife pat me in the ass for being good. She had no idea 😆
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
That immaculate deflection to Aiyuk, *I think* was a 45+ or 50+ yard pass by Brock. (somebody correct me if I'm probably wrong).
Share 49ersWebzone