LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 174 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Montana:
It wasn't the offense. The worry was if the defense gonna bleed more while the offense trynna come back.

Exactly..it gets to the point where it feels like the bleeding won't stop..I mean damn what a comeback!!

I was so stressed, I had to go hand wash the dishes lol The wife pat me in the ass for being good. She had no idea 😆

I took a shower at halftime. It worked.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Giedi:
That immaculate deflection to Aiyuk, *I think* was a 45+ or 50+ yard pass by Brock. (somebody correct me if I'm probably wrong).

Dont forget the ladybug.
I think the Chiefs have to worry more about Brocks mobility than Niners have to worry about Mahomes mobility
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
That immaculate deflection to Aiyuk, *I think* was a 45+ or 50+ yard pass by Brock. (somebody correct me if I'm probably wrong).

Dont forget the ladybug.

Man, got to hunt that Ladybug down for Aiyuk for Las Vegas.
can someone explain this ladybug thing to me?

I need to know why the flag was picked up though. Had that not been caught, surely that was PI?
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
can someone explain this ladybug thing to me?

Its good luck
Watching Purdy playoff highlights like

Was there a defensive Pass Interference call on that play ? Or was there even flag
Originally posted by mattster03:

I need to know why the flag was picked up though. Had that not been caught, surely that was PI?

It was declined. Had ayuik dropped it we would have accepted and taken the ball where the corner pushes him.

It was a pi but pretty ticky tak imo... Good thing he caught it.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Jan 28, 2024 at 9:02 PM ]

I love that we took Sherm from the Seahawks and he loved being a niner.

so cool we have the most post season wins of all time! Love that montana was praising Brock!
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 28, 2024 at 9:03 PM ]
Originally posted by highway49:

Was there a defensive Pass Interference call on that play ? Or was there even flag

These was no DPI called
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
These was no DPI called

Yeah they picked it up but I think it's cause he caught it - so it didn't matter.
I was so stressed, I had to go hand wash the dishes lol The wife pat me in the ass for being good. She had no idea 😆

Share 49ersWebzone