LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 295 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The lions are talented but I think they'll take a step back next year cause they're losing their coordinator. It'll be harsh on them like what we saw in Philly this year.

Originally posted by Team49ers:
Purdy is HIM. Scrambling like Young. Leading a huge comeback. FRANCHISE QB

Brock_STAR throws touchdowns and wins games.

Originally posted by tankle104:

Draft Frank Gore Jr and Brenden Rice. End of.
So much for Purdy can't win coming from behind...was happy to see him running when the situation called for it. He's not fast, but is a very good runner with the football. There will unfortunately still be haters out there...but, know what, they're the losers & we're the winners because Purdy's our QB and we're in the SB.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Purdy is HIM. Scrambling like Young. Leading a huge comeback. FRANCHISE QB

Yep...like Young. That's what I saw in his 2nd start with SEA..I thought it was Steve Young out there. I am not surprised at all BP has this win, not at all
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
So much for Purdy can't win coming from behind...was happy to see him running when the situation called for it. He's not fast, but is a very good runner with the football. There will unfortunately still be haters out there...but, know what, they're the losers & we're the winners because Purdy's our QB and we're in the SB.

Purdy isn't fast, top end speed wise, but he's very quick. Much more elusive than he seems.
Brock chaneling his Deebo impersonation with those scrambles! He got the thick Deebo legs and once he got going he was hard to bring down. Good stuff!

i forgot he's a niner fan. Idc for him but that's cool.
  • Cosmo

❤️❤️❤️❤️

i forgot he's a niner fan. Idc for him but that's cool.

Lmfao that's gotta sting for sixers fans.

It's cool he's a fan, but as a dubs fan f**k him.
Share 49ersWebzone