There are 212 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:

i love it when he lets his emotions out
Can we fire wilks this week real quick? Cuz our defense was dogs**t in the first half. Inexcusable.
chiefs had the 28th ranked run defense this year. Hopefully we can sustain long drives and score early and often.

only way we are beating mahomes is if we score more than 30. Offense needs to be on its grind! Let's go!!!

Run touchdown. Win game.

Now there are two quarterbacks left in the playoffs: Patrick Mahomes and Brock Purdy.

Where'd those other "elites' go?
I think the haters last thing they will milk the next 2 weeks is brock against afc teams.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Montana:
Wait????? What??? I am originally from Reno and lived there forever.lol did he go to UNR? Now I gotta look this stuff up haha. Holy crap haha.

ASU.

Sierra College
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
chiefs had the 28th ranked run defense this year. Hopefully we can sustain long drives and score early and often.

only way we are beating mahomes is if we score more than 30. Offense needs to be on its grind! Let's go!!!

Run touchdown. Win game.

Yup. If we can have long scoring drives consistently we will win. Dominate that time of possession.
Originally posted by dj43:
Now there are two quarterbacks left in the playoffs: Patrick Mahomes and Brock Purdy.

Bounced.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
These was no DPI called

Yeah they picked it up but I think it's cause he caught it - so it didn't matter.

they wouldn't pick it up for that reason, if it's a foul they would call it and we would decline the penalty

They definitely called it and it was definitively PI so I'm not sure wtf happened. It wasn't "ticky tack"

Originally posted by dj43:

Lotsa boo hoos lotsa cryin lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

him and mahomes have the same scrambling style.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Sierra College
I'm starting to think he watches shows say they wanted to see him play from behind and goes okay I'll do that. Then they said we wanna see him play from double digits behind and he was like bet.
Share 49ersWebzone