LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 246 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Time to bring back the corn dogs and mustard gifs.

Bam!!!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Bam!!!!!

That has to be classified I guess as cheese on there instead of mustard now lol. Mmm Easy Cheese and corn dogs..lolol.
Brock looked like Steve young last night in the second half
Originally posted by NYniner85:

That one run that almost was a TD very much reminded me of Steve.
Originally posted by Montana:

Gotta change that to ketchup. Mama Purdy said Brock don't like mustard
OMFG, Mike Greenberg, and Rex Ryan said that the Lions gifted us the win, GTFOH with this s**t, so sick of the disrespect of Purdy, & the 49ers.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
OMFG, Mike Greenberg, and Rex Ryan said that the Lions gifted us the win, GTFOH with this s**t, so sick of the disrespect of Purdy, & the 49ers.

Cant be surprised. They are defending their position.

They're not going to be objective.....
[ Edited by TD49ers on Jan 29, 2024 at 6:46 AM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

It's like getting a TO, you still have to score, not go 3 and out. You also have to stop the other team from scoring while the offense mount a comeback down 24-7. Those two coping hard lol
Brock changed my mind after that 2nd half performance. I knew he could scramble a little but I hadn't seen those back breaking runs before. He didn't slide either. It looked like he just made up his mind that he was going to do whatever it took to win that game.

Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

That one run that almost was a TD very much reminded me of Steve.

Right?!
Haha wonder what that Tom Green looking MFer has to say today

Kyle looking like all of us after watching the game. Aged 15 years
Gonna need to see more of those runs because teams have figured out how to slow his passing game
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Brock changed my mind after that 2nd half performance. I knew he could scramble a little but I hadn't seen those back breaking runs before. He didn't slide either. It looked like he just made up his mind that he was going to do whatever it took to win that game.

This. A little risky but he wanted it THAT BAD that he was going for it and not even sliding.
Share 49ersWebzone