LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 345 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tossed on First Take to see if they'd actually give Brock credit and quit s**tting on the kid….nope same thing Shannon Sharp and Stephanie Smith still a bunch of 🤡

won't give him his dues until he beats Mahomes in the SB. Lucky throw to BA and Jennings.

Dan Orlofsky, the only dude who actually is sounding like a normal person.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Tossed on First Take to see if they'd actually give Brock credit and quit s**tting on the kid….nope same thing Shannon Sharp and Stephanie Smith still a bunch of 🤡

won't give him his dues until he beats Mahomes in the SB. Lucky throw to BA and Jennings.

Fook em all. How anyone can watch that game and now come away impressed with the young man is beyond me.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
OMFG, Mike Greenberg, and Rex Ryan said that the Lions gifted us the win, GTFOH with this s**t, so sick of the disrespect of Purdy, & the 49ers.

I mean sure they gifted us the opportunity to get back into it with some bad decisions passing on probable points that wound up costing them. It's a valid argument, but at the same time, our team had to make several huge plays so you cannot take away from the fact that multiple guys made incredible plays to lead us to victory.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Well Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe just moved the goalposts again.

Now Purdy has to beat Mahomes to show that he belongs in the NFL.

Same dudes that love Allen, Lamar etc....
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Brock looked like Steve young last night in the second half

That one run that almost was a TD very much reminded me of Steve.

Right?!

Brock has reminded me of Steve this whole time..getting 90s nostalgia memories since he started. It's pretty awesome
Originally posted by Crown:

Lmao so Lamar and Allen don't belong? Essentially only burrow and mahomes belong.

wild part is that the chiefs are "lucky" that burrow is hurt cause he's the chiefs slayer and chiefs are way worse this year than previous years.
I was getting Steve young vibes from Brocks performance last night.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Crown:

Lmao so Lamar and Allen don't belong? Essentially only burrow and mahomes belong.

wild part is that the chiefs are "lucky" that burrow is hurt cause he's the chiefs slayer and chiefs are way worse this year than previous years.

Its just nonsensical.

Wildest thing I have ever seen in the NFL.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

You know what I got? BROCK MOFKN PURDY FEELS! I love the history of young and Montana as much as anyone, but he's out here crafting his own legacy. It's beautiful

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

You know what I got? BROCK MOFKN PURDY FEELS! I love the history of young and Montana as much as anyone, but he's out here crafting his own legacy. It's beautiful

I love it! His grit and determination to come through and make plays when we needed him most.

It's fair to say, we finally got our franchise QB.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Yup just watched that.
Kinda wish Montana spoke at the ceremony lol but cool he was there
Hahahha I love this meme.

Idc what Clark says - he isn't out of my dog house. If the niners lose the big dance, he will jump all over him again. Fook him
Share 49ersWebzone