LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 251 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Tossed on First Take to see if they'd actually give Brock credit and quit s**tting on the kid….nope same thing Shannon Sharp and Stephanie Smith still a bunch of 🤡

won't give him his dues until he beats Mahomes in the SB. Lucky throw to BA and Jennings.

Dan Orlofsky, the only dude who actually is sounding like a normal person.

Interesting. Shannon was very complimentary to Brock last week. He's at least changed his opinion on Brock.

I wonder if Greg Jennings is still advocating getting Justin Fields and moving on from Brock.
Originally posted by Montana:
Kinda wish Montana spoke at the ceremony lol but cool he was there

So apparently strahan sh!t the bed up there. Montana was supposed to hand the trophy to jed and all that but montana just stood there like a confused victim holding the trophy lmao
Originally posted by tankle104:
So apparently strahan sh!t the bed up there. Montana was supposed to hand the trophy to jed and all that but montana just stood there like a confused victim holding the trophy lmao

lol
I just love that Brock has solidified the QB position for us and United the fans (an over whelming majority). It's pretty cool that instead Of us arguing with each other if we need a new guy or not. We just ready to go to war with the media who knocks our boy!

let's win this chip and instead of "Victory Monday", it's "Victory Off-season"!! I've never experienced one and we are 60 minutes away. It's going to be an insanely difficult game but I believe

lol

Joe called an audible

Anyone know what his wristband means? I assume something religious
I just love that Brock has solidified the QB position for us and United the fans (an over whelming majority). It's pretty cool that instead Of us arguing with each other if we need a new guy or not. We just ready to go to war with the media who knocks our boy!

let's win this chip and instead of "Victory Monday", it's "Victory Off-season"!! I've never experienced one and we are 60 minutes away. It's going to be an insanely difficult game but I believe

The reality is if we lose in the Superbowl some will still argue Brock isn't good enough.
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:

Anyone know what his wristband means? I assume something religious

Holy Spirit to Keep Calm
crazy thing is this should've been purdy's SECOND superbowl

Originally posted by libertyforever:
The reality is if we lose in the Superbowl some will still argue Brock isn't good enough.

Well to be fair, those some said they wanted a QB who can beat Mahomes. So if he loses those some could still argue they want a QB that can beat Mahome. As if those QBs exist or are available.
Originally posted by krizay:
Well to be fair, those some said they wanted a QB who can beat Mahomes. So if he loses those some could still argue they want a QB that can beat Mahome. As if those QBs exist or are available.

Can Brock give 85% of what Mahomes does. That's the key. Had we got that 4 years ago the 9ers are SB champs.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by libertyforever:

If we lose this super bowl, it will most likely be because the defense couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag. Brock and the O are the only reason we are even here.

TWO come from behind wins against teams with a lot to prove! Especially young teams. That's not an easy task. I f**kin love this!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

lol

Joe called an audible

Just more time for him to infuse/charge that trophy up with his "powers" to rub off on anyone who touched it after.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jan 29, 2024 at 9:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone