LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 305 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First Take Hot Takes is still hating on Brock Purdy. Only Dan Orlovsky is giving him credit out of anyone on the show. Just absolutely ridiculous.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
First Take Hot Takes is still hating on Brock Purdy. Only Dan Orlovsky is giving him credit out of anyone on the show. Just absolutely ridiculous.

I know. The narrative is the blaming the Lions for giving the game away but not giving credit to Brock and the Niners. Well, it's already in the books- the last pick of the draft beat the first pick of the draft. Oh no!!! That's not supposed to happen!
Originally posted by tankle104:

This d******d should have been in red and gold, whatever dude!
Originally posted by miked1978:
I find it funny that Brock's haters love to hate on him when he has a bad game. But they prop Lamar Jackson up as MVP but the man just can't get it done in the playoffs and now they are saying J Love is the next best QB in the league but silent as hell when he throws 2 interceptions in the playoff game. They just refuse to put Brock into the top 10.

Man i hope Brock has a good super bowl and wins Super Bowl MVP. Lamar can have the regular season MVP.

Lamar winning MVP which I know is based on regular season, but after that playoff game throwing his helmet, missing high all game, that brutal INT,
what a clown show it would be to give that performance an NFL MVP, this is why I keep saying, NFL MVP shouldn't be a QB award, it should be for real non QBs. CMC should win MVP in a landslide in my way of doing it, let Lamar get regular season QB of the year if you want to do that award. Lamar had a pedestrian year with no historic marks, CMC matched 50 year old records.
Been a 9er fan forever. Loved us being 1st team to win 5. My brother is a Steelers fan. My dad (don't even know how this happened) is a Patriots fan. So I want #6 badly. I find myself this morning though, feeling like I want us to win FOR Brock more than I care about family bragging rights.
Originally posted by krizay:
Been a 9er fan forever. Loved us being 1st team to win 5. My brother is a Steelers fan. My dad (don't even know how this happened) is a Patriots fan. So I want #6 badly. I find myself this morning though, feeling like I want us to win FOR Brock more than I care about family bragging rights.

You can at least tell them that the 49ers have more post season wins than both of em. Lol

Lamar Jackson is getting more praise today for throwing a pass to himself in a loss than Purdy is for a 135 second-half passer rating in a win.

If you can't see that the media clearly has an agenda against Purdy, you'll never see it.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Lamar Jackson is getting more praise today for throwing a pass to himself in a loss than Purdy is for a 135 second-half passer rating in a win.

If you can't see that the media clearly has an agenda against Purdy, you'll never see it.

Yeah they do.

Originally posted by krizay:

Its Williams And Kittle for me.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Jan 29, 2024 at 10:02 AM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Kinda wish Montana spoke at the ceremony lol but cool he was there

I get the feeling he didn't want to make a speech, so he agreed to pass the trophy silently. Dude is notoriously private and often doesn't even attend these type of things.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Purdy is on the doorstep of making history. Lamar just s**t his pants in the playoffs yet again. Just win the SB and nothing else will matter.

Find some more h8ters for us. Only 13 more days to go.
Originally posted by tankle104:
There is a lot of assumptions that Lamar will win MVP, and that is most likely true, but I still think there is a dark horse chance that CMC will win it.

No
Share 49ersWebzone