LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 261 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Lamar Jackson is getting more praise today for throwing a pass to himself in a loss than Purdy is for a 135 second-half passer rating in a win.

If you can't see that the media clearly has an agenda against Purdy, you'll never see it.

Purdy is on the doorstep of making history. Lamar just s**t his pants in the playoffs yet again. Just win the SB and nothing else will matter.

True but you can't deny that pass that he caught after the deflection was really unusual. He nearly broke that. Purdy played much better but he didn't have any crazy play like that unless you count the Aiyuk deflected reception.
Lamar Jackson is getting more praise today for throwing a pass to himself in a loss than Purdy is for a 135 second-half passer rating in a win.

If you can't see that the media clearly has an agenda against Purdy, you'll never see it.

Purdy is on the doorstep of making history. Lamar just s**t his pants in the playoffs yet again. Just win the SB and nothing else will matter.

Well unfortunately everyone has already crowned the chiefs so niners should not even bother showing up
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 29, 2024 at 10:09 AM ]

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Montana:
Kinda wish Montana spoke at the ceremony lol but cool he was there

I get the feeling he didn't want to make a speech, so he agreed to pass the trophy silently. Dude is notoriously private and often doesn't even attend these type of things.

He was interviewed over the loud speakers before the game. Was a good few minute interview. He got the crowd pumped.
Originally posted by tankle104:

He was getting hit almost every play in the first quarter+
Love how Joe was so visible in the pregame. It was like a good omen

I'm sure Purdy is cleaning house on endorsement deals.

Unfortunately that's what the NCAA has unleashed. They failed to put any restrictions on how much these players can demand. I heard one person say that players shouldn't be allowed to make that money until they've played 2 years. This current situation is out of control.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Really? I haven't seen any at least on the national level that feature Brock.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

that looked like a zone blitz. #64 is doing a "look out block" for Purdy. You know the block where you whiff on your man and you yell at the QB - LOOK OUT!!!
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:

Anyone know what his wristband means? I assume something religious

Holy Spirit to Keep Calm

I'm thinking "His Servant to Kingdom Come"
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

For the 2023-24 NFL playoffs, players are paid either $41,500 (wild-card teams) or $46,500 (division winners) for wild-card games, $46,500 for the divisional round, and $69,000 for conference championships.

Players on first-round bye teams receive $41,500 for the wild-card round despite not playing in a game.

he's already made $157k in the playoffs and will get another check of at least $82k or $157k (depending on if he losers or wins).
Share 49ersWebzone