LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 166 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Pure and simple. We lose to the Lions with Jimmy. This second year qb is the best thing to happen to us in a long time. He will get better. We are lucky to have him.

We don't beat the packers either. We would probably have a lot worse record cause of the O line, jimmy would of been sacked a league high amount. Lol then everyone would say it's not his fault - the o line and defense isn't that good anymore.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Goff looked like the game manager out there. When the run game stopped working, he was unable to carry the team on his back. He is a good qb, but he doesn't elevate the offense like Brock does. If he were our qb going into the superbowl I'd be 100x nervous as I am now.

he cant move, he's basically jimmy but taller
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:

Not good enough. Now he has to beat them by throwing left handed.

/s
Originally posted by tankle104:
We don't beat the packers either. We would probably have a lot worse record cause of the O line, jimmy would of been sacked a league high amount. Lol then everyone would say it's not his fault - the o line and defense isn't that good anymore.

The jury is in on how much better an elite QB can make an O line. Really only one major holdout that will never admit that's the reality.
BCB continues to make the haters and pundits looks like complete clowns. Gonna be glorious to see I'm hoist the Lombardi
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:

Anyone know what his wristband means? I assume something religious

Holy Spirit to Keep Calm

I'm thinking "His Servant to Kingdom Come"

https://x.com/CapN_Merica_03?t=gVckOL8suC1XBvojQTOeZg&s=09
Well so far we know for sure god is on purdy's side. Only the good lord jesus can turn a nobody into a somebody overnight!

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!

Not sure if posted yet

Originally posted by dj43:

Holy Spirit to Keep Calm

On that general topic, in an article from Marcus Thompson in The Athletic this morning, Purdy said after the game: "When I'm down 17 at half," Purdy said, "honestly I'm thinking, 'Alright God. You've taken me here. Win or lose, I'm gonna glorify you.' That's my peace. That's the joy. That's the steadfastness. That's where I get it from. That's the honest truth."

Ugh with this Jesus s**t.
whatever. If he plays like this he can believe in whatever fairy tale he wants.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Chance:
It's pretty cringey when the first thing out of his mouth after a win is religious, but I understand that's how some people operate. I mean, if I believed there was a giant magical maestro in the sky, it would probably be the center of my world too. It's just a little ridiculous and I'm hoping it doesn't become a Teebow thing where every thought needs to be framed around one's faith. We get it, no one is not aware of Christ by brother in Christ.

Honestly, your statement sounds much "cringeyer," ignorant, and uneducated, than anything Brock has ever said. People get buried in today's climate for being racist, but it is okay to torch and dismiss people's faith? That makes sense. Prejudice is prejudice.

If the first word out of your f'ing mouth is about your religion, you are the one pushing your s**t on other people. Non religious people don't like that, get it?
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by dj43:

Holy Spirit to Keep Calm

On that general topic, in an article from Marcus Thompson in The Athletic this morning, Purdy said after the game: "When I'm down 17 at half," Purdy said, "honestly I'm thinking, 'Alright God. You've taken me here. Win or lose, I'm gonna glorify you.' That's my peace. That's the joy. That's the steadfastness. That's where I get it from. That's the honest truth."

Ugh with this Jesus s**t.
whatever. If he plays like this he can believe in whatever fairy tale he wants.

Who cares I'm down with whatever works for him. I'm not a Christian but Brock and his family seem like great people, doesn't matter if I believe the same religious beliefs or not, if that is what helps him be who he is then please keep being you Brock.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
If the first word out of your f'ing mouth is about your religion, you are the one pushing your s**t on other people. Non religious people don't like that, get it?

I'm sorry that this has hurt you so deeply, its his belief system, if its important to him, great, not sure why it offends you so much, he's not telling you go run off to a church, mosque or synagogue, its his deal.
Share 49ersWebzone