LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 261 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
There's more to the context than that and you know it. This is more about the nuttier all glory to god freaks the first thing out of their mouth than Brock, believe me. GO BROCK!

No, pretty sure it was just that. It was an answer. He has given glory to Jesus his entire football career, not sure why it's an issue at this point? But it's cool man, not here to change your mind on anything. And yes, go Brock!!
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Read the words you just typed and think about what you just did and what you accused me of. You literally just did what you accused me of. Congrats.

The difference being I don't have a problem that people do it. You do, lol. See how that works?

You do something that you think Brock shouldn't do. I don't care if anybody does it. I said that to you in a previous post in parenthesis.

Let's move on before we catch warnings. I'd like to waste mine on something more fun.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
The difference being I don't have a problem that people do it. You do, lol. See how that works?

You do something that you think Brock shouldn't do. I don't care if anybody does it. I said that to you in a previous post in parenthesis.

Let's move on before we catch warnings. I'd like to waste mine on something more fun.

LMAO I save my warnings for stuff I get a kick out of, as well. I finally have some more warning room 😎. I was at like 75% there for a while. Someone reported me for saying something like "where the clowns that thought…" lmao
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Amen Smokey, now would not be a good time to catch warnings lol
we need your musings as we get closer to the big game
Originally posted by tankle104:

Me when I wear my Purdy jersey lol
Originally posted by Montana:

Me when I wear my Purdy jersey lol

Looking clean! I'm guessing it's those road whites

Teams were 0-18 when traveling by 17+ at halftime in a championship game. Now 1-18! Brock has defied some incredible odds this post season run, feels magical. LETS KEEP THE MAGIC GOING!!
LMAO I save my warnings for stuff I get a kick out of, as well. I finally have some more warning room 😎. I was at like 75% there for a while. Someone reported me for saying something like "where the clowns that thought…" lmao

Lol at 5% now haha, got a warning for being a little sass about a dude saying Young was just like Dak. I get a little defensive about Young, especially, when compared to a Cowboy who continues to choke and throw INTs haha. But yeah, that was my weakness. Lol.

so I asked about this possibility a week or two ago - wasn't sure if it was possible. Anyone know how he did on those snaps?

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
We're going to the Super Bowl, and ppl want to start a religion debate
don't we have a religion thread, let's keep this one, about football

Here is the link (subscription required) to the Marcus Thompson article about how Purdy changed the game and bought the 49ers a ticket to Las Vegas. It is a pretty deep dive into Purdy's game. IN CONTEXT, Purdy's statement about the impact of his beliefs on how he can play the way he plays is about football.

https://theathletic.com/5234934/2024/01/29/brock-purdy-49ers-lions-game-manager-thompson/
Originally posted by Montana:

Lol at 5% now haha, got a warning for being a little sass about a dude saying Young was just like Dak. I get a little defensive about Young, especially, when compared to a Cowboy who continues to choke and throw INTs haha. But yeah, that was my weakness. Lol.

Lmao! That's funny, and an awful take. You have to understand the nfl landscape at the time to get better context of young in the 90s.

i think you could argue we should of won, or had a great chance, in 92/93, but those cowboy teams were insanely good.

after 95+, our team just wasn't a complete team and I think we entered a period where we didn't have top tier coaching anymore. Mike shanahan was gone. Holmgren was gone. We just didn't have the same kind of overall dominant coaching and roster at that point, IMO. Don't get me wrong - awesome team and they were really good, but those packers were STUDS and had excellent coaching.

man I love seeing all these tweets during halftime, now that we know what happened. Hahaha
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Its so weird that the media considers coming from behind a QB trait to be measured.

Like if they were bad ass they wouldn't be behind in the first place. Like a majority of Brocks season.

its backwards logic.
Originally posted by Crown:
Its so weird that the media considers coming from behind a QB trait to be measured.

Like if they were bad ass they wouldn't be behind in the first place. Like a majority of Brocks season.

its backwards logic.

QB arguments in media and among average fans are absolutely bonkers. There's just no way around it.
Share 49ersWebzone