Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Empire Strikes back

'Am I the bad guy'

Brock Purdy - somewhere

Brock to the rest of the NFL
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He shook the Lions best LB and tackler on this play. Just an incredible play that reminded me of the times Russell Wilson burned the 49ers just when they thought they had him contained.

Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I feel like our team is going to be the most confident it's ever been heading into the super bowl. The only thing we really hadn't done was have big come from behind wins - we just had two historic ones.

now they know that no matter what the situation is, we have a chance, just keep fighting. That's much better than "we are talented and I believe we could if we had to".

This. We really need to tighten up on defense though. We can't let them run all kinds yards/ points on us. It was nice to see Chase a bit more active and beastly out there. More of that please.

The good news is that KC doesn't a run game on the same level as the lions and packers - over the last stretch of the season, Aaron jones led the league in rushing.

The lions have a two headed monster where they had an insane amount of rushing touchdowns and first duo of running backs to have 1k yards each in nfl history.

they also both have top tier offensive lines. Now KC has mahomes and he is obviously special and always a huge problem, but they won't stress our defense the same way as those guys did (hopefully). Pacheco is solid but this isn't the same type of run threat.
I don't expect many experts to give the 49ers much of a chance going into this game

oh well
  • Cosmo

He shook the Lions best LB and tackler on this play. Just an incredible play that reminded me of the times Russell Wilson burned the 49ers just when they thought they had him contained.

He was very Wilsonesque in the 2nd half last night. My favorite was when he escaped what was a sure sack and threw a dime to Juice on the sideline.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I don't expect many experts to give the 49ers much of a chance going into this game

oh well

im guessing predictions will be split 50/50
Originally posted by Cosmo:
He was very Wilsonesque in the 2nd half last night. My favorite was when he escaped what was a sure sack and threw a dime to Juice on the sideline.

That was filthy.
Man, imagine his great Brock is going to look after a real off season? Lol he's never had a typical off season as a pro. His footwork, play recognition, mechanics etc are going to be flipping beautiful. Lol
Originally posted by Cosmo:

That was filthy.

THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS CALLED HIM "DIRTY PURDY"!! He's out there doing mofkers dirty! It's beautiful!

There's a little hitch in his step when he breaks the LB tackle that looks like Steve Young
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
He had a good season though. The Christmas game became the deciding factor between the top two candidates at the time. It was basically like a ladder.

MVP should be reserved for special, a WR getting a triple crown is special, scoring in 17 straight games is special,
Heck I think Mostert having a 20 TD year is more a milestone than Lamar's year
let the non QBs get some glory, QBs already get outsized portions of blame and glory

I don't get why awards like MVP are regular season awards. If you have two candidates like Lamar and Brock, let the playoffs play out. If the award was still in play, you'd have to move the ticket back towards Brock at this point.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

There's a little hitch in his step when he breaks the LB tackle that looks like Steve Young