There are 507 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You can love God and love people as well.

Some God lovers actually walk the walk as well as talking the talk.

I believe Brock Purdy is one of them.

However, I do believe Brock plays better when he gets fired up and lets the aggressive competitor come out.

He should play angry like he did in the last half v Detroit and the last play v Green Bay.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jan 29, 2024 at 9:52 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Crown:
Right?

Let the man live his life.

Some people are so soft they have to be offended or "disagree" with someone else's beliefs.

How about just having no opinion and leaving it alone.

I like this point. Ppl are pretty opinionated these days..which is fine I guess but it sure gets old. It starts to feel pretty negative at times and the opposite of progress on a human level. Opinions themselves are great but leaving crap alone when that opinion does not align with your own..what a concept. Sure would be more peace in the world 🌎. Or yeah, maybe just drop opinions and just have an exchange of thoughts, ideas, beliefs as a way to expand one's knowledge and possibly, idk maybe grow and learn from those exchanges..what the hell, I sound all philosophical now haha

"The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence."

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Why bring up a guy who's a fan boy of David Bohm?
https://youtube.com/shorts/Ajy7w_a6vfo?si=I8rUJTcTt_s1MXp0

This is from last season but man the monologue sounds like Brock speaking to all of us
i saw this happen live. Idk if it was on purpose but I think so. They were frustrated and dirty af.
  • thl408
Originally posted by tankle104:
i saw this happen live. Idk if it was on purpose but I think so. They were frustrated and dirty af.

He wasn't looking down. I don't think it was intentional. And that is not the time to do dumb stuff like stomp an opponent. Is he known for that?

What a reach, if anything he looked like Purdy going down so fast caught him by surprise and he tripped.
Originally posted by thl408:
He wasn't looking down. I don't think it was intentional. And that is not the time to do dumb stuff like stomp an opponent. Is he known for that?

You usually see guys jumping around to try and avoid stepping on other players like that. He didn't make an effort at all, that's what makes me believe he was just trying to be an a hole.
You usually see guys jumping around to try and avoid stepping on other players like that. He didn't make an effort at all, that's what makes me believe he was just trying to be an a hole.

Yeah I can see it going either way..a trip or a bit of a stomp. Idk
Originally posted by Montana:

Yeah I can see it going either way..a trip or a bit of a stomp. Idk

I'm not saying he was trying to Injure Brock, just being an a*****e, you know? Those steps usually don't cause a massive injury - just hurt like a B.

Travis kelce hand got stepped on by a player on cleats a few weeks ago and it looked awful. Lol

You either win the Superbowl or your an also ran like every other team.
Lets go Brock! One more to go. REDEMPTION TIME.

This is 🔥
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Greatest scene ever
that guy does cameo now lol
I second this. Best scene ever. He still can pump with the best of 'em. We got to track this guy down and watch him perform
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 30, 2024 at 2:34 AM ]

It's impressive but other than Brady those guys came into the league as very high picks meaning their team sucked and was a lot worse than one QB away from making the playoffs.

I love me some Brock but he did come into a very fortunate situation. He was suppose to be the practice squad guy though lol.

However i guess it's still impressive bc 2 year guys are still viewed as young QB and are given a leash by the media. Brock has to be perfect to get any recognition.
Share 49ersWebzone