There are 549 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by tankle104:

This is 🔥

Wouldn't Ben Roethlisberger be on that list or am I missing something....
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

This is 🔥

Should be. Someone forgot his 5 wins and a SB
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

This is 🔥

I don't think they forgot Ben, I think they were just comparing Brock to the other qbs that had less than him, with that particular graphic. It doesn't say most playoff wins. Just wins.

This is 🔥

I don't believe it's a list of "all time", it's just showing some all time greats he is ahead of.
Purdy will become a changed man after 10 years in the NFL.

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

This is 🔥

I don't think they forgot Ben, I think they were just comparing Brock to the other qbs that had less than him, with that particular graphic. It doesn't say most playoff wins. Just wins.

Pretty sure they also didn't include Mark Sanchez 💀

Greatest film in history.

Perfect shot of Kyle in the background when he's got a 10 point lead 🤣🤣
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Greatest film in history.

It's top 5 for me.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
When was he asked about his beliefs btw?

I mean some of these dudes won't stfu about all glory to god and durka durka Muhammad jihad etc, so brock isn't even that bad, but again, no one asked about his f'ing beliefs. Why is that point so hard to understand?

Nobody had to. Nobody asked you for an opinion on it either, lol. Yet here you are offering one (nothing wrong with it to be clear).

Oh so barfing up my religious beliefs is akin to an opinion on an Internet forum? Great argument.

May God bless you and peace be with you, man. I hope and pray that there'll be more people like Purdy.
God has no idea who either of us are and couldn't give a s**t about football. Save your blessings.

Stop forcing your beliefs on me by stating your beliefs.

I stopped following La Canfora on Twitter for his hate of Purdy and 49ers. Anyone following him know his reaction to Purdy's comeback Sunday? Crickets I assume from him.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I stopped following La Canfora on Twitter for his hate of Purdy and 49ers. Anyone following him know his reaction to Purdy's comeback Sunday? Crickets I assume from him.

I laugh at people that get upset when some national writer or TV person says the 49ers are going to lose or Purdy isn't as good as Mahomes. Do you expect most of the country to be rooting for the 49ers? These people are just stating their opinion. Do you only listen to opinions that enforce your own?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
i saw this happen live. Idk if it was on purpose but I think so. They were frustrated and dirty af.

What a reach, if anything he looked like Purdy going down so fast caught him by surprise and he tripped.

One of the reporters said that after the game, Purdy's sock was ripped and he had red bruises and some cuts on his leg.
Originally posted by dj43:
i saw this happen live. Idk if it was on purpose but I think so. They were frustrated and dirty af.

What a reach, if anything he looked like Purdy going down so fast caught him by surprise and he tripped.

One of the reporters said that after the game, Purdy's sock was ripped and he had red bruises and some cuts on his leg.

Damn Lions sneaking Shanks onto the Football field....

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

That makes sense to me, where he (Possibly) got that torn sock.
Share 49ersWebzone