Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 362 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by tankle104:
when did he say that? I missed it. makes sense though because they do have very similar play styles and traits. You and I have been on the Brock bandwagon since we saw him play. haha I always got this strange feeling from him that he was going to be a special player. I don't think you do what he has done, how he did it, without having super special traits.

It was during a 49ers interview some time ago. Hmm can't seem to find it..he said it in the 9ers locker room to a reporter.

Makes sense - they have such similar skill sets that it's a great person for Brock to emulate.

It's also good that he has that kind of self awareness. like he knows he can't play exactly how a Josh Allen does and thats fine! play your game! he's done an unbelievable job. I love his football IQ at this stage in his career. it's just through the roof.
I was watching the Kelce podcast (New heights) and it was before the championship games were played. they mentioned the underdog story of the Lions but then Jason said that he thinks the real underdog story is brock purdy, Mr. Irrelevant. he was like "do you know how insane it would be to have Mr. Irrelevant leading his team to the super bowl?". I agree with him, it's the ultimate underdog story.

can't wait for him to top it off with a phat ass ring!!
as much as I'd love this to be a comfy lead where we dominate them, it'll most likely come down to a game winning drive. Pat is that good and almost always has his team in position to at least win a game. I think brock will have to do some legendary stuff and lead an incredible drive. Itll help that they dont have Omenihu (unfortunate for him).
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
chris simms said kyle told him he doesn't even know how brock makes a certain read so fast

First time in several years of these 2 I finally agreed with what they said of what Kyle sees and expect in Purdy. The lighting quick processing and decisions, coupled with the Spider sense in the pocket are what all of us can only witness in real games. Part of me think Brock is even better in games at times than Kyle saw of him in practice.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The lunatic narrative still continues, Purdy's only good because system. What the f**k are we doing here people and when I say we I mean the damn talking heads. Wow they don't even watch the f**king film and these people are on TV talking about stuff probably didn't watch a single f**king minute of? He made at least 7 or 8 plays in the last game clear the f**k outside structure of the playcall.

Let the haters hate. Purdy will win next Sunday and put that s**t to bed
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Brock Purdy is just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
shake it off, shake it off (hoo-hoo-hoo)
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Makes sense - they have such similar skill sets that it's a great person for Brock to emulate.

It's also good that he has that kind of self awareness. like he knows he can't play exactly how a Josh Allen does and thats fine! play your game! he's done an unbelievable job. I love his football IQ at this stage in his career. it's just through the roof.

Here is an interview of him mentioning Brees, but I heard him talk about Brees in an interview that occurred earlier than this one in the 9er locker room. This was the 2nd or 3rd time I heard BP talk about Brees I think:)

https://www.tiktok.com/@tiosportstv/video/7313628660802522398
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

does she make her way down, for the halftime?

LMAO

Purdy....

Baldy is the best
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Purdy....

I love kingpin so much

Steve Young used to have roommates too

LMAO

goddam he gave moody a f**kin layup