There are 368 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by tankle104:

LMAO

goddam he gave moody a f**kin layup

And an Extra down in case something goes wrong with the snap.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Steve Young used to have roommates too
he's in SF now, he's about to get bipped

Apparently he cried in the stands while watching BYU play during his college time because he was the 4th stringer early on.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Apparently he cried in the stands while watching BYU play during his college time because he was the 4th stringer early on.

Didn't Steve's like great grandpa found BYU? Lmao how did he not have the pull to take that starting job

Baldy is the best

I knew he could do it. BP has been like Steve out there for a while. But heard Steve comment about getting those extra yards. And how BP should just go and try and get them more, something like that. BP and Steve had that interview not too long before the game.. I bet Steve talked to BP after and reiterated like, "Hey you can get those extra yards, if you see open space, grab those yards, go get them, they are there, use your legs". Then boom, Brock Young activated.
I don't see Brock's 1st half of the Lions game as bad. Maybe he didn't do enough. But there were little mistakes on offense to kill some potential drives. The defense was bleeding so bad that people think Brock was bad for not answering the Lions scoring drives. He eventually did, we just had to wait til the 2nd half.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 30, 2024 at 7:03 PM ]

LETS GO EDNA!

will be Brock in the Super Bowl. I find it hilarious that Steve uses X. Lmao I feel like his daughters help him a lot
I wonder if Steve Young will be happy when Brock Purdy ties him for the dame number of Superbowl wins.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

Baldy is the best

I knew he could do it. BP has been like Steve out there for a while. But heard Steve comment about getting those extra yards. And how BP should just go and try and get them more, something like that. BP and Steve had that interview not too long before the game.. I bet Steve talked to BP after and reiterated like, "Hey you can get those extra yards, if you see open space, grab those yards, go get them, they are there, use your legs". Then boom, Brock Young activated.

Great point. Brock said in that interview that he'd talk to him off camera for some tips and tricks. I'm betting Steve gave him his best.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Great point. Brock said in that interview that he'd talk to him off camera for some tips and tricks. I'm betting Steve gave him his best.

Indeed, indeed.
I find it hilarious that the only thing other teams fans have to say is that he's "lucky". No actual tangible weakness to talk about…just that he's "lucky". Ha!
He is Purdy Good

THE NATURAL
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jan 30, 2024 at 11:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I find it hilarious that the only thing other teams fans have to say is that he's "lucky". No actual tangible weakness to talk about…just that he's "lucky". Ha!

Reminds me of what Russell Wilson used to do to us. It always just felt like he was able to make something out of nothing, or a deep ball would bounce a certain way. It was always so frustrating to me. Now it feels like we have one of those guys who just seems to have magic in his veins. Feels good, man. Plus Purdy isn't a chode like Russ, which is doubly awesome. So, if people want to claim it's luck, I'm fine with it. It just means they have to hate watch this guy with tears in their eyes because they know deep down what could have been, that their team passed on Brock multiple times in the draft, just to be owned by the guy every time he plays their teams.
Share 49ersWebzone