There are 391 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I find it hilarious that the only thing other teams fans have to say is that he's "lucky". No actual tangible weakness to talk about…just that he's "lucky". Ha!

im so over what others think about him

all niner fans can see, we have eyeballs, dude is a baller
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I find it hilarious that the only thing other teams fans have to say is that he's "lucky". No actual tangible weakness to talk about…just that he's "lucky". Ha!

im so over what others think about him

all niner fans can see, we have eyeballs, dude is a baller

Tbf there are non 49ers fans that do see that Brock as legit.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 31, 2024 at 1:36 AM ]
Ball out in the Super Bowl Brock!! You know all the haters in the country are waiting to see you fail against Maholmes so they can say "I told you so" Don't listen to those fukers and listen to the Faithful! We got your back bro! Go do your thang in two weeks.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
I wonder if Steve Young will be happy when Brock Purdy ties him for the dame number of Superbowl wins.

👏 👏 I love it!!!!! Right there with you 42
Looks like Purdy couldn't afford to go to the Warriors game.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/177740-49ers-honored-warriors-excitement-builds/
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/177740-49ers-honored-warriors-excitement-builds/

Lol this was def a media grab by the warriors. All of the players got custom jerseys and seats next to the owner? I wonder why Brock didn't go though. He must of told them he has a big game he has to study for 😏
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Lol this was def a media grab by the warriors. All of the players got custom jerseys and seats next to the owner? I wonder why Brock didn't go though. He must of told them he has a big game he has to study for 😏

😉

draymond about to start kicking balls and chokin mofos for Brock

LOL I didn't realize it was his brother saying this. That's hilarious

48 yards rushing dagger 🗡
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 31, 2024 at 7:21 AM ]

Just listened to the Greeny show on espn radio and Greeny and some other guy had 11 QBs under the age of 30 that they would take over Purdy!!! The slander continues…

Allen
Lawrence
Hurts
Jackson
Mahomes
Herbert
Love
Dak
Burrow
Stroud
Goff

There are maybe 4 or 5 you could make an argument for IMO.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Just listened to the Greeny show on espn radio and Greeny and some other guy had 11 QBs under the age of 30 that they would take over Purdy!!! The slander continues…

Allen
Lawrence
Hurts
Jackson
Mahomes
Herbert
Love
Dak
Burrow
Stroud
Goff

LOL. Nearly every one is a top 1st round pick and so many of those are H/W/S players and none, except 1, have accomplished anything. They couldn't "transcend" whatever shortcomings their teams had when it mattered. In fact, you could make the argument when it counted most, many of these QB's WERE the shortcoming (e.g. Dak, Jackson, Goff, Herbet, Lawrence, etc.).

Focus on QB's who can QB.

Allen
Lawrence
Hurts
Jackson
Mahomes
Herbert
Love
Dak
Burrow
Stroud
Goff

lol who cares who they'd take. no reason to get worked up over fantasy land. fact is that brock is in the superbowl and they're not (besides mahommes). Only Qbs I'd take over Purdy are Mahommes/Burrow/Allen. the rest are unproven or inconsistent.

People forget, this is his first full season starting - he's just going to get better. we know most of those guys are what they are. You'd have to be a complete dipsh!t to take Dak/Goff. Im still skeptical on Love, he was AWFUL when it mattered most. Very shaky decision making. I want to see another year of his play before I decide anything on him, def talented though.

Allen
Lawrence
Hurts
Jackson
Mahomes
Herbert
Love
Dak
Burrow
Stroud
Goff

This s**t is so dumb. Goff is not even arguable nor is Hurts after that horrible year he just had. Same with Lawrence. Lamar Jackson can't handle the mental side of the game (he is an all time choke artist) so that's a joke as well. Brock basically just replicated Burrow's best season and Stroud was a rookie. He's clearly at least as good as Dak overall and better in the clutch. Love? Really?

The only no brainers on this list are Allen and Mahomes. Herbert has shown he is right there but has had horrible coaching. Basically top 5 is:

Mahomes
Allen

then in no particular order

Burrow
Herbert
Purdy

and then let's see what Stroud does.

Those other dudes? GTFO.
Share 49ersWebzone