LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 218 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Furlow:

Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Everyone is going to say that KC is going to win, so get used to it. This is 1984 all over again. Back then it was the Niners vs. the amazing Dan Marino and the Dolphins. How could the 49ers possibly stop them? It will be the same narrative this year.
Where's Coach Walsh photo lying down talking about Miami back in the day.

"I can remember Walsh lying down in the middle of the floor," recalled 49ers cornerback Dwight Hicks, "and he just started rumbling on and on about Miami. 'Oh, they have such great offense. Oh my god, how are we going to stop them? And geez, their defense, and the Killer Bees, how are we going to be able to get a first down, or even a yard.' And he just wanted to light that fire before we came out of the locker room.

"And I can remember, he turned, and he looked at me and just said, 'God, don't you just want to break the wall and go kick their [expletive] right now?"

Haha! Good stuff from the Coach. That's what we're going to hear the next few days. Mahomes is this... their D is this. Love our history and we're just scratching the surface of the Purdy era. Great stuff!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
With how athletic Purdy is, I am honestly surprised Shanahan hasn't installed at least a few veer/option plays for him. Andy Reid did it with both Alex Smith and Mahomes. I think Purdy could do it no problem too.

I feel like we will see an earlu designed run just to put that in KCs mind. Would be smart to stress them as much as possible - like some sort of read option where I'd be bad room, run it, if not - dump it to CMC or kittle.
There is no reason on a fast Vegas track that Brock Purdy can run for 100 yards.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jan 31, 2024 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
There is no reason on a fast Vegas track that Brock Purdy can run for 100 yards.

His O/U rushing yards is set at 11.5 for the game.
lmao @ "size queens." I wonder if dude posts on here.

Originally posted by Heroism:

His reaction video to the game was great.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

love how he hates on all the niner content creators, s**t is hilarious
I see cam Newton was doubling down about Brock being a game manager. What a clown

Hahaha love how he's eating and talking…he's also calling Brock the chick from She's All That 🤓
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 31, 2024 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I see cam Newton was doubling down about Brock being a game manager. What a clown

Funny thing is that Mahommes has kept the chiefs in contention this year by being a great game manager. They stopped trying to play how they have in years past and relied on their defense, taking care of the ball, and Kelce/Pacheco/Rice. Lol

He's been a "game changer" for them by being an excellent "game manager".

Cam is a clown and I can't wait for Brock to put a ring on it! Our super bowl ring is going to be sick 😍

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

love how he hates on all the niner content creators, s**t is hilarious

Look, I think he's as annoying as all the niners content creators, and that f**king chewing gum, but that video where he compares the niners content creators to dishes is f**king hilarious.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran

IIRC he said that there's 10 players more important on the team than Purdy.
Cam is trying to stay relevant by hating on Mr Irrelevant.
He's so jealous that's beautiful.
Cam Newton is a really impressive dresser and that's about all.
Originally posted by pdc20:

Only time he made it to the Super Bowl he had 10 pro-bowlers on his team
Originally posted by pdc20:

Only time he made it to the Super Bowl he had 10 pro-bowlers on his team

Von Miller owned him also
Super Bowls define you
Share 49ersWebzone