i cant take another sb loss!!!!

Same here.
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
This is the year folks. Don't stress.

Exactly.

Ok who's getting tattoos then ?
Originally posted by titan:
I get roasted by my crew when I tell them Brock is a shorter more athletic Eli Manning. They hate Eli, but I don't so I'm good if Brock's career turns out to be like Eli.

Terrible comparison bruh. Like, no similarities whatsoever
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Not sure. I know he is no good at hitting a curve ball.

Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a f curve ball?

All I know is Satan would kick his ass and manbearpig would f**k em both up.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Ya but Cam was no Barry.

He was very good for 3-4 years as pro, and obviously a unicorn for college football. But he didn't transcend the game like Barry did.

Still, I think Marino is always going to go down as the most deserving player to not with a SB, and no one is gonna question how good he was.

Montana admitted Marino was the best ever, and can't even begin to entertain Brady as being better.

Regardless if that's his way of slighting Brady, to openly admit Marino was the best is saying something.

Absolutely the best thrower of the football the game has ever seen.
Marino was sick, no doubt, his 84 season is very likely the best year a qb ever had. That was his 2nd year and as good as he was from that point on - he was never close to that good again.
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I get roasted by my crew when I tell them Brock is a shorter more athletic Eli Manning. They hate Eli, but I don't so I'm good if Brock's career turns out to be like Eli.

I'd love two Super Bowls, but if he has the same success outside of those two seasons, it would be pretty disappointing. He literally never won a playoff game outside of those two seasons. So it wasn't like they were annual contenders - they shocked everyone on both of those runs. That sounds like a pretty disappointing 15 year stretch as a fAn.

you're literally the first person I've ever heard say they liked Eli. Lmao I'd much rather take a career like Payton.

Everyone would love a Peyton Manning and his career. I would love to compare Brock's game to Peyton, but in my eyes Brock has more of Eli's demeanor. Though Peyton is the prototype QB with the exciting numbers, Eli got his rings with less talent around him and did it with 1 team.

Brock has never shown the inconsistency to be compared to Eli. Maybe if he starts have subpar seasons, then Eli would be an apt comparison. The book has only just begun for Brock so why not go with what we know, which is elite play until he proves otherwise.
Lmfao as if that's the only difference. Folks, Eli was the first pick in the draft, he's physically a prototype qb, way stronger arm, big/tall dude, it's just a dumb comparison. Brock is a scrappy unappreciated underdog - who just happens to have killer instincts and competitive intelligence. He looks to have a shot of being somewhere between Joe and Russell Wilson (both small/short guys, Russell has a better arm, Joe is Joe) just has to put it all together, and that's an awesome trajectory to have a chance at!!! Please stop with the inane comparisons!
Football Gods had us lose Super Bowl LIV because they knew us winning with JG does not make sense. It made more sense to wait and have Boy Wonder win it all during a special year.
Football Gods had us lose Super Bowl LIV because they knew us winning with JG does not make sense. It made more sense to wait and have Boy Wonder win it all during a special year.

I can buy this. The Football Gods finally blessed us with near-perfect health. This is our year!
Makes sense. Boy Wonder Brock
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Not sure. I know he is no good at hitting a curve ball.

Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a f curve ball?
Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum………tis veryyy bad!

Originally posted by NCommand:

I can buy this. The Football Gods finally blessed us with near-perfect health. This is our year!

It's Shanahan's system when we're not healthy .. the Football Gods when we are.

We thank you for your consistency, sir.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i cant take another sb loss!!!!

IM ON THE EDGE MAN! MY HEART CANT TAKE ANOTHER! If our season goes down the drain, I go off the cliff!!
Originally posted by Montana:
Makes sense. Boy Wonder Brock

I prefer "Wonder Boy Brock" 😏

Can you reinforce this with some of those gummies Doc?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's what playing most of our games on grass results in. I really believe astroturf is a big factor in our previous injury filled years. That, and getting more durable (read bigger)players on the team.
Share 49ersWebzone