There are 247 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Yeah I know what to do if we lose since I'm used to it.

I don't know what to do if we win though. Will I be still be involved with football all year long?

You go out and buy those SB winner season highlight videos and gift them to every Cowboys, Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams fan you know.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Kyle needs to take the pressure off Brock a bit by committing strongly to the run against the chiefs. Unlike the Ravens, the chiefs defense is vulnerable against the run. They will of course will try to do all they can to prevent CMC from beating them, but that will mean that they will be spending resources to do so, opening up opportunities in the pass game. The game plan needs to be the inverse of the packers game, where it seemed like Kyle was attempting to attack their strength which wasn't very effective and put Brock in a funk.

Attack the weakness of the defense, especially if it's their run D. If they overcommit, then there will be openings for easier opportunities in the pass for Brock, getting him into rhythm.

Better believe KC is going to stack the box a lot and make Brock and our receivers beat them. They know the cog to our offense is the running game.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:
KC led the league in tipped passes, we gotta protect Brock and his golden arm. I wonder if they have Brock rollout right and throw on the run for a few.
#BLOCK4BROCK

Man we've had so many tipped passes the past 2 games it's crazy. At least half a dozen knocked down at the line.
Not a numerology person but just noticed :

SuperBowl 58 : 5+8 = 13
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Not a numerology person but just noticed :

SuperBowl 58 : 5+8 = 13

Feb 11th gameday.

2 + 11 = 13.

order your rings
Man, I'm already tiring fast watching all the football pundits on YouTube who are obsessed trying to put a label, trying to rank and/or classify Brock into this or that. I think most Niner fans accept that he's an above average QB. Brock has had a phenomenal year! We don't reach the Super Bowl without him.

l have rewatched the Lions game. Brock played phenomenal!

if we do end up losing the SB, I doubt it will due to Brock's performance.

Yo press, maybe it's time to stop over analyzing Brock and acknowledge that he's a damned good QB and leave it at that!
7th Round Pick
Plus 6th Ring 6+7=13 💥
Originally posted by thl408:
KC leading the league in tipped passes? Is that a stat that only includes batted passes a the LoS, or does that stat also include tipped passes by coverage defenders (LB/DB)?

My bad, I was referring to batted passes at LoS, and I can't find the link, pretty sure I saw it recently. I'll keep looking. I did find though, that the QB with the most batted passes at LoS in the last 3 years is Justin Herbert, who is 6' 6'. so that's crazy
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Feb 11th gameday.

2 + 11 = 13.

order your rings

Feb 11th is my daughter's 21st birthday. She asked, what are we doing for my birthday. I said watching the Superbowl. She didn't like my answer
Originally posted by Montana:
7th Round Pick
Plus 6th Ring 6+7=13 💥
49ers. 49......4+9 = 13

• thl408
7th Round Pick
Plus 6th Ring 6+7=13 💥
49ers. 49......4+9 = 13

2+0+2+4 = 8
4-9 = -5
8 - -5 = 13
uhh... you realize that taylor Swift's favorite # is 13 and the Swifties are already all over this crap.
7th Round Pick
Plus 6th Ring 6+7=13 💥
49ers. 49......4+9 = 13

1994 season last SB
262 Final Pick BP
1,994-262 =1,732. 1+7+3+2 =13 lol
Originally posted by thl408:
7th Round Pick
Plus 6th Ring 6+7=13 💥
49ers. 49......4+9 = 13

2+0+2+4 = 8
4-9 = -5
8 - -5 = 13
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
uhh... you realize that taylor Swift's favorite # is 13 and the Swifties are already all over this crap.

I don't follow her, didn't know, don't care, TS has nothing to do with football, so it's not a factor lol.

There is only one real 13
Share 49ersWebzone