4-9 = -5
8 - -5 = 13

Allegiant Stadium Address
3,333 Al Davis Way
3,333-2024= 1,309
1+3+0+9 = 13

Originally posted by Gemini10:
Originally posted by tankle104:

All class, no salt unlike his ass hat former teammate.

Yeah it's weird how 2 former teammates, both leaders on each side of the ball, one guy opens his mouth and actually makes sense the other guy opens his and pure s**t comes out.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Brock getting the critical 1st down in the SB

LMAO. Pat McAfee said Brock could walk on water and the media would say he only did it because he can't swim.
thought that was Acho ?

Here is the clip.

https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/1afmz94/pat_mcafee_defends_brock_purdy/
that's cool of amy trask to apologize, better than that fat moron eric mangina
Originally posted by Heroism:
lmao @ "size queens." I wonder if dude posts on here.

"How more undefeated in the playoffs can he be than undefeated?" (when he starts and finishes a game) lol. I mean he's not wrong, how would the team be any better with Allen, Jackson, whoever at QB. No more than undefeated so the same which wouldn't even happen since their salaries would make the remaining roster mostly s**t.

I hope we win because...I want
Originally posted by Silky:

I hope we win because...I want

Don't get me wrong, Brock has absolutely earned this, but it's still striking to me that he was literally the third string QB with adequate arm strength. Just the difference in his projected futures 18 months ago until now. Wild!

boo, he deleted it
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 1, 2024 at 12:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Ark49er:

Cosell is 100% right. The mark of a great QB however is what you do in the crunch time to make up for the earlier mistakes.

Hopefully the two weeks gives him time to refocus and lock back in.
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:

Anyone know what his wristband means? I assume something religious

Holy Spirit to Keep Calm

I'm thinking "His Servant to Kingdom Come"

On that general topic, in an article from Marcus Thompson in The Athletic this morning, Purdy said after the game: "When I'm down 17 at half," Purdy said, "honestly I'm thinking, 'Alright God. You've taken me here. Win or lose, I'm gonna glorify you.' That's my peace. That's the joy. That's the steadfastness. That's where I get it from. That's the honest truth."

It's pretty cringey when the first thing out of his mouth after a win is religious, but I understand that's how some people operate. I mean, if I believed there was a giant magical maestro in the sky, it would probably be the center of my world too. It's just a little ridiculous and I'm hoping it doesn't become a Teebow thing where every thought needs to be framed around one's faith. We get it, no one is not aware of Christ by brother in Christ.

Que the Blues Brothers meme " We're on a mission from God".

Depending on how true this is, respect for Kyle for being so honest. I mean it looks better if Trey actually became the guy, but hey Kyle knows QB better than a lot of coaches so it's obvious now that he's right.

Also if this quote hits nationally its gonna look bad for Trey. Which I still don't want for him cause he does seem like a genuinely good person. But this is the nfl and if he for some reason becomes the starter for Dallas at some point he will face harsher criticism with that star on his helmet.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Depending on how true this is, respect for Kyle for being so honest. I mean it looks better if Trey actually became the guy, but hey Kyle knows QB better than a lot of coaches so it's obvious now that he's right.

Also if this quote hits nationally its gonna look bad for Trey. Which I still don't want for him cause he does seem like a genuinely good person. But this is the nfl and if he for some reason becomes the starter for Dallas at some point he will face harsher criticism with that star on his helmet.

I've always said, and still believe, that Kyle isn't very good at scouting college QBs. I think he's good at evaluating a qb when he's infront of him and trying to operate in his system, has him in practice/camp.

it's all perspective. I don't view it as a knock on Trey. If you do, then you have to think it's a knock on jimmy and sudfield too (have to remember jimmy wasn't in camp). I view it as more of a compliment to Brock.

makes sense thay Kyle noticed this because the vets were loving him. So if they're seeing it - Kyle had to.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 1, 2024 at 1:05 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone