LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 234 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Am I the only one that just noticed Jed's new hair? How long as he not been bald? LOL

Yeah he definitely has the hair from the video when he announced Singletary as HC lmao.

Honestly thought he would be fully bald, considering he had some legal issues too before the season. Thought that would stress him bald.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Am I the only one that just noticed Jed's new hair? How long as he not been bald? LOL

He's not skinny, but he's lost a little weight too. Lol he's rich, no reason to be f**kin ugly.

hahaha I knew I was right about them getting a ring. And we were right thay players didn't give an eff about it

I'm pretty sure all teams give their players a championship ring. I ran into either Ricky Jean-Francois or Mike Iupati and they were wearing the 2012 NFCC ring.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Yeah he definitely has the hair from the video when he announced Singletary as HC lmao.

Honestly thought he would be fully bald, considering he had some legal issues too before the season. Thought that would stress him bald.

Dude was vacationing in Istanbul.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I heard somewhere Brock has more playoff wins than Cam Newton. Not sure on that.

It's true. Cam was 3-4 as a starter in the playoffs. Brock is 4-1, with a big * on that 1 loss.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I heard somewhere Brock has more playoff wins than Cam Newton. Not sure on that.

It's true. Cam was 3-4 as a starter in the playoffs. Brock is 4-1, with a big * on that 1 loss.

LOL Cam. He has nothing to say.

He's not skinny, but he's lost a little weight too. Lol he's rich, no reason to be f**kin ugly.

Al and Mark Davis exit the chat.
Cam can say whatever he likes, this will forever be his career defining moment:

e Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's an idiot - seems like he was trying to pick it up and run with it, which was dumb. He should of been concerned about just recovering it. he was awful in that game. great defense by the broncos but he was absolute trash in that game - if you're going to claim to be a great player, and did worse than just about every QB against that broncos defense that year, then you probably need to see a doctor.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The BP thread went full Qanon…

Yeah. Lol I feel like we are all smoking rocks right now.

Smoking something helps read the numbers apparently

I'm bald but my mom calls me handsome.
I'm interested in Wards thoughts on Brock considering he played with Mahomes. I wonder how he would compare the 2
e Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's an idiot - seems like he was trying to pick it up and run with it, which was dumb. He should of been concerned about just recovering it. he was awful in that game. great defense by the broncos but he was absolute trash in that game - if you're going to claim to be a great player, and did worse than just about every QB against that broncos defense that year, then you probably need to see a doctor.

What a GAME CHANGING play
I'm bald but my mom calls me handsome.

Your mom calls me handsome too.

Share 49ersWebzone