LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 284 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If the 49ers next year give purdy a offensive line like the one detroit, grerenbay, Kansas city, or even Dallas has purdy will look like an elite quarterback if he is protected like that. I need you to harp on it . I need you to get lynch and shanhan to see it so it's the plan next year going into the offseason they just may listen to you. If they do it purdy will be a hall of famer protect that kid and its a wrap seriously bang bang......
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
If the 49ers next year give purdy a offensive line like the one detroit, grerenbay, Kansas city, or even Dallas has purdy will look like an elite quarterback if he is protected like that. I need you to harp on it . I need you to get lynch and shanhan to see it so it's the plan next year going into the offseason they just may listen to you. If they do it purdy will be a hall of famer protect that kid and its a wrap seriously bang bang......

NC burner confirmed
If the 49ers lose, guaranteed the national media will blame it on Brock Purdy if they can. They will ignore all of the mistakes of the other players and only focus on his mistakes. "Last pick of the draft for a reason" will be the headline. The 49ers have been insanely inconsistent recently. But I will say this. If they play both halves of the SB like they played the second half of the NFC Championship game, they will win. But they need to all play their best football. The talent is there. It just needs to flow.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Let's please not joke about this. These spray cans have been giving me a full head of hair for almost a decade. Only down side is the way the lights in the club reflect off the thin spots.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cam can say whatever he likes, this will forever be his career defining moment:

at Levi's too
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Am I the only one that just noticed Jed's new hair? How long as he not been bald? LOL

its not new hair he still has a bald spot on the back like hes always had
This is a destiny game for Brock. Win and he shuts everyone up for ever. Lose and the whole media come for him.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 1, 2024 at 2:10 PM ]
This is a destiny game for Brock. Win and he shuts everyone up for ever. Lose and the whole media come for him.

I have a feeling the hate will never stop. Just because he doesnt fit the narrative of a Josh Allen or Lamar. He's too 'normal'
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I have a feeling the hate will never stop. Just because he doesnt fit the narrative of a Josh Allen or Lamar. He's too 'normal'

It's similar to what happened to Brady early in his career. Brock just has to win a few SBs to shed the hate.

They will come for him. But I don't think it's fair. 2 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl is hardly bad for a 2nd year player. Losing to Patrick Mahomes would not be as unexpected or disastrous as they claim. Everyone else does every year.

I hope we win and Brock and the 49ers do it. But it will be really, really tough. If he should lose they will way over do how much he "choked." It's not so much of a choke as much as Mahomes is extraordinary.

But yeah lets win it if we can instead.

A Super Bowl win would definitely unlock a possible dynasty. We had 10+ players in or entering their prime under contract. Once they taste that championship juice there is no telling how many we can win. Yes we will lose players like Trent and Armstead but we ain't really that old.

A Super Bowl win would definitely unlock a possible dynasty. We had 10+ players in or entering their prime under contract. Once they taste that championship juice there is no telling how many we can win. Yes we will lose players like Trent and Armstead but we ain't really that old.

Keep this in mind when you're posting about a potential lost derailing this team going into the future (Like you just did in the pregame thread).

We've had tough losses 3 out of the last 4 years and have come back just as strong if not stronger. This team has championship character.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Feb 1, 2024 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

he would he the third youngest qb to win the sb if he wins
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran

The whole media already comes for him. You should care less what people think, bro.
Share 49ersWebzone