LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 269 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 4ML:

he would he the third youngest qb to win the sb if he wins

And the 2nd non-rapist youngest qb.
Brock has a self confidence that's attributed to his Faith that sustains him though what ever he'll face. Football is his passion and love, but more over his love for Jesus is his foundation. What ever happens doesn't define him, it's all about his glory to God. Amen Brock
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Brock has a self confidence that's attributed to his Faith that sustains him though what ever he'll face. Football is his passion and love, but more over his love for Jesus is his foundation. What ever happens doesn't define him, it's all about his glory to God. Amen Brock

You're a couple days late for this talk, lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

We running it back?
Originally posted by Furlow:

We running it back?

Brock is like us, part of the Faithful

Not again
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

We running it back?

Brock is like us, part of the Faithful

I hope they don't butcher his faith, which appears to be real and from the heart

FAITHFUL TO THE BAY
FAITHFUL TO GOD
I love this mofo.

unless he sucks in the super bowl. Lmao I'm joking but damn I'm so grateful we got him and things have turned out how they have. Excited to see how he does on the biggest stage.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Not again

The QB thread…my entertainment since 2009
Best comment I've seen all week(from youtube):

"I still can't get over the fact the Brock Purdy is the guy. It's like finding out your neighbor was a serial killer or something."

We running it back?

Air yards anyone?
Brock needs to become the dink and dunk QB they claim he is in this game, and run, run, and run the ball. Get all three RBs involved. Run the play clock down to zero every play. I don't care if we win 3-0. Just win.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Best comment I've seen all week(from youtube):

"I still can't get over the fact the Brock Purdy is the guy. It's like finding out your neighbor was a serial killer or something."

That's actually an amazing analogy hahaha
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by 4ML:

Wow, Cam Newton just looks like an ordinary dude when he isn't dressed up like Boy George.
Share 49ersWebzone