LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 144 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Brock has a self confidence that's attributed to his Faith that sustains him though what ever he'll face. Football is his passion and love, but more over his love for Jesus is his foundation. What ever happens doesn't define him, it's all about his glory to God. Amen Brock

You're a couple days late for this talk, lol.

We running it back?

PREDICTION: It isn't the first time a subject has been repeated, and it won't be the last.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Brock has a self confidence that's attributed to his Faith that sustains him though what ever he'll face. Football is his passion and love, but more over his love for Jesus is his foundation. What ever happens doesn't define him, it's all about his glory to God. Amen Brock

We running it back?

Air yards anyone?

Good one. How about the ball that Aiyuk dropped, should we try to blame it on Purdy?
Originally posted by Waterbear:

We running it back?

Air yards anyone?

What needs to be discussed, needs to be discussed.

All here should acknowledge that the Devil is a Chiefs fan.

...and the mugshot proves it....

Do you think they will make a Brock Purdy movie if he wins the Super Bowl?
Do you think they will make a Brock Purdy movie if he wins the Super Bowl?

It can take a while. Kurt Warner's film didn't come out until 10+ years after he retired.
So Kyle knew Purdy was legit in 2022 training camp. How crazy it is that so much had to happen for Brock to get his chance to take the starting role. Wild.
Originally posted by tankle104:

I remember Tim Ryan reporting on the 2022 training camp about the QBs. He mentioned Jimmy, and Lance, and Sudfeld. Then he said the 49ers have this Brock Purdy kid that they drafted at the end of the draft. The kid is showing some pretty good stuff. I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat our Sudfeld for a roster spot (my recollection of Ryan's comments).
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by tankle104:

I remember Tim Ryan reporting on the 2022 training camp about the QBs. He mentioned Jimmy, and Lance, and Sudfeld. Then he said the 49ers have this Brock Purdy kid that they drafted at the end of the draft. The kid is showing some pretty good stuff. I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat our Sudfeld for a roster spot (my recollection of Ryan's comments).

Good ol starter potential Suds
Kyle talked about Purdy this past September.

As a non religious person, I'm glad that faith has helped him so much. Nothing wrong with that at all if he's strong about his convictions.

• thl408

I swear, if god ends up being a Chiefs fan I'mma go pee in the holy water fountain, or where ever holy water comes from.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by gold49digger:

As a non religious person, I'm glad that faith has helped him so much. Nothing wrong with that at all if he's strong about his convictions.

I don't are what religion he is, so long as he doesn't take it to Tebow level.
  • Cosmo
Reminder: The only game the 49ers lost all season, when they're healthy and TW, Deebo, CMC and Purdy all start and finish was the Ravens game. It took several lucky bounces and a horrible game from Purdy, but the Niners still outgained them in the air and on the ground.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
So Kyle knew Purdy was legit in 2022 training camp. How crazy it is that so much had to happen for Brock to get his chance to take the starting role. Wild.

Brock, and how things have played out for him, has me wanting to go to church. Lol
Originally posted by Cosmo:
I don't are what religion he is, so long as he doesn't take it to Tebow level.

I'd probably mind if he was a satanist
Share 49ersWebzone