LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 101 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How the media views Brock Purdy...

Just something distributing Footballs to the actual Football players.
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Feb 1, 2024 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
How the media views Brock Purdy...

Just something distributing Footballs to the actual Football players.

wait for it...
Like I said, I don't care if you're a believer, a non-believer, whatever, this isn't the place for that discussion. We are not having a religious/non-religious debate in here. As far as posts that specifically relate to Purdy, that's one thing but your individual philosophies on life are best taken elsewhere.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by dj43:
Kyle talked about Purdy this past September.

As a non religious person, I'm glad that faith has helped him so much. Nothing wrong with that at all if he's strong about his convictions.

Gosh how magnanimous of you 🙏🍆
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Like I said, I don't care if you're a believer, a non-believer, whatever, this isn't the place for that discussion. We are not having a religious/non-religious debate in here. As far as posts that specifically relate to Purdy, that's one thing but your individual philosophies on life are best taken elsewhere.

+1
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Okay, this is not the religious discussion thread, move on, take it to PM or the Parking Lot, it doesn't belong in here. This is the final warning before I start putting people on timeout through the end of the month.

Ok just saw this, the dude abides! 👍🏼😎
Top five MVP candidate...

Didnt rodgers takeover a good packers team? Didnt lamar join a talented ravens team? Mahomes joined an already playoff made Chiefs team, etc etc

Only Purdy gets faulted for joining a great organization
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Didnt rodgers takeover a good packers team? Didnt lamar join a talented ravens team? Mahomes joined an already playoff made Chiefs team, etc etc

Only Purdy gets faulted for joining a great organization

Mahomes Chiefs were great. Alex Smith was making the playoff and having 4,000 yard seasons. Unheard of for him. Rodgers Packers were great with great WR's and TE's all over the field. Plus a pretty good offensive line and defense backing them up. They had a lot there.

Full loaded car is nonsense. 40/53 players are different from 2019 - now. It's not the same team by a long shot. But the stupid media and fans don't know that. This is a completely different team.
Turns out kyle has more to do with drafting Brock than I thought. I knew he liked him, but I didn't realize he was the one that put his foot down for him to use that last pick. I always just heard about how slowik & Griese wanted him.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Turns out kyle has more to do with drafting Brock than I thought. I knew he liked him, but I didn't realize he was the one that put his foot down for him to use that last pick. I always just heard about how slowik & Griese wanted him.
i posted it before and i will post it again

don't believe everything you read or hear on the 49ers. They keep a tight ship that doesn't leak.
"'I think our third-string quarterback is our best quarterback,'" York shared about what he heard from Shanahan ahead of the 2022 season, per David Bonilla of 49ers WebZone. "I'm like, 'Okay, what does that mean?' He's like, 'Well, obviously, we've invested in Trey. Trey is doing a good job. We're going to do everything that we can. We're not going to change that, and we're not going to change the depth chart, but I think Brock will end up being our quarterback at some point.'"

Purdy entered the NFL as the final pick of the 2022 draft and began his rookie season as San Francisco's third-choice option. He unexpectedly rose to the top of the depth chart in early December 2022 when both Lance and Garoppolo were sidelined with season-ending injuries, and it took Purdy fewer than three full games to cause Shanahan to re-think the club's long-term plans.
Share 49ersWebzone